ACCforum: RESEARCHCYBERBULLY.... - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RESEARCHCYBERBULLY.... SELF STYLED WHINGING BLUDGER

#1 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:37 PM

http://accforum.org/...__1#entry152080


THE ORIGINAL FILTH BLOG LIST OF WRITE UPS RE FORUM MEMBERS



ORIGINAL INFORMATION OPINED BY DAVID BUTLER,

RECORDED BY DERMOT NOTTINGHAM,

WRITTEN UP ON LAUDAFINUM...



LAUDAMAN / / /
OR
MUTT?
0

#2 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 30 March 2017 - 08:37 PM, said:

http://accforum.org/...__1#entry152080


THE ORIGINAL FILTH BLOG LIST OF WRITE UPS RE FORUM MEMBERS



ORIGINAL INFORMATION OPINED BY DAVID BUTLER,

RECORDED BY DERMOT NOTTINGHAM,

WRITTEN UP ON LAUDAFINUM...



LAUDAMAN / / /
OR
MUTT?

0

#3 User is offline   Brucey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7055
  • Joined: 26-January 07
  • LocationEarth

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, and his forum friend Battleaxe.

My self and others have in our possession reports from Netsafe detailing "serious, extensive, and repeated" breaches of the Harmful Digital communications Act by He Who Pays The Piper, AKA Colin Wightman, after having made complaints against him.





He who pays the piper, AKA Colin Wightman, made the following threats against a man called Douglas Weal, falsely believing me to be that person.

He who pays the piper said:



posting # 230562

... when I suggested the possibility of some very kind friends of mine dropping into see him in CROMWELL to give him some healthy advice.

Even more funny, I'm still waiting for the call from down there.

p.s. And no DOUGLAS, one of my mates trains Alsatian dogs, for the Police, so don't rely on that


Posting # =230434

...

They will take you to the outskirts of CROMWELL and give you two choices.


Posting # 230425


Get yourself a new name because I have a lot of friends in the CROMWELL area who, like me, hate scum-bags.


Posting # 230362


I can't wait to catch up with you in CROMWELL to see what sort of scum bag life you live.

I'll drop in at the local first to see if they can give me directions.




Posting # 231625

For those who haven't noticed, ever since "Brucey" was flushed out as to who he actually is, he not only went into defense mode against denying that he is DOUGLAS WEAL who ALAN THOMAS tells us is very dangerous, but has chosen not to make my upcoming visit to him in CROMWELL as welcome, suggesting that I will need to come well armed.

PIPER.

He who pays the piper, on 19 January 2017 - 11:20 AM, said:If DOUGLAS WEAL is not the person who has been stalking me on this FORUM [2000 postings on attack] then my meeting with him will not take long, except that I want to hear his version of the ALAN THOMAS "frame-up" before I leave this lovely town of CROMWELL on my way further south.




He who pays the piper, on 21 January 2017 - 08:27 AM, said:

The only enemies he has are the fruitcakes that framed ALAN THOMAS.

He handed over the evidence of a death threat from DOUGLAS WEAL [Donald Duck with bullet holes around him] which showed that TOMCAT & ANGRYMAN were working with ACC to bring false charges against ALAN THOMAS as DAVID BUTLER knew the truth.

A "double crosser" who was under the 'gun, discouraged from turning up a court.




He who pays the piper, on 04 January 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Just when I thought that at least 80% of contributors to ACC forum sites were fruitcakes, fraudsters and freaks, I kindly received today damning evidence that there is an almost conclusive chance that TOMCATS mate DOUGLAS WEAL is none other than our simpleton BRUCEY [Former: Angryman] who has spent the last 33 years trying to upgrade himself to ACC so that he can grow even fatter and lazier in his latest hiding place down there in CROMWELL.

For those less familiar, this is the bloke that ALAN THOMAS tells us master-minded the bomb plot frame-up against him and gave evidence to that effect as a CROWN WITNESS in the District Court.

Before I close the book on this little saga I would like to give this half-wit calling himself BRUCEY an opportunity to defend himself of this identity connection.

Rather than repeating himself for the last 1500 posts [the work of a total fruitcake] I will be so kind as to give him the chance to defend himself.

( In other words if I tell him my real name, he will stop telling lies about me).



He who pays the piper, on 16 March 2017 - 09:52 AM, said:

And not long to work out that "BRUCEYs" associate here in IRENE has trouble with her lift going to the top.

But even funnier when the JUDGE finds out that one of them has a 23 year history with ACC [multiple & variable claims], while the other one has a 33 year history with his hand out.

Not forgetting their leader of course who specialises in double dipping ACC.

And driving buses through loopholes in ACC.

Using the mentally ill card.







He also had the following comments to make about my daughter who is a rape victim.



" Is your daughter a simpleton like you Brucey?

Brucey do you mind me asking please what does Lupine charge for a duped claim of “toxicity” and one for “promiscuity”?

Good to see simpleton Brucey coming up with something original. To think he bred his own kind. A downgrading of the human race.

I’m guessing Brucey is playing the “mentally ill” card [genetic related] while his daughter [a product of the old man] is playing the “sensitive claim” card. A family of scabbers.

While Brucey of course is on a “family deal”.

I’m sure they are looking after you. 10 years on the scab and growing. As for the “family deal” the apple never falls far from the “tree”.
And dear old simpleton Bruce with a daughter who is apparently as simple as him."




Battleaxe is on record as supporting piper in his attacks on me and has stated the following.



"Silence speaks louder than words, Piper. I think that the above posting speaks volumes and that Douglas Weal is indeed "Brucey" previously "Angryman".

Perhaps Alan Thomas can fill in the gaps?


"I did not speculate about who "Brucey" is. Piper did, but that said, I agree with his view that "Angryman" / "Brucey" is Douglas Weal".



"By the way, Douglas Weal aka "Angryman" aka "Brucey" does not need to pretend he is "stupid" as I for one consider him to be very stupid. Just read any one of his posts to see the level of intellect you're dealing with here".


Battle axe has also on two occasions stated that I have twice in my postings incited people to commit suicide.

She has not provided any proof of this vile and serious accusation.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Angryman was my previous moniker, and does not belong to Douglas Weal.

I have never been involved in any way shape or form in any threats or in the bringing of false charges against anyone.



I have never been diagnosed with a mental illness, I have only been on ACC for two years following a serious MC accident.

I have worked and paid ACC levies for over fourty years.






Because I think you are a very dangerous individual Colin Wightman and I believe Douglas Weal could very well be in danger I am telling you that My name is not Douglas Weal.

My name is Bruce, my friends call me Brucey, but you can call me sir.

I have let you rabbit on for long enough, time to show the forum what a complete fool and a danger to society you are.







(1) A person commits an offence if—
(a) the person posts a digital communication with the intention that it cause harm to a victim; and
/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> posting the communication would cause harm to an ordinary reasonable person in the position of the victim; and
© posting the communication causes harm to the victim.

(2) In determining whether a post would cause harm, the court may take into account any factors it considers relevant, including—
(a) the extremity of the language used:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> the age and characteristics of the victim:
© whether the digital communication was anonymous:
(d) whether the digital communication was repeated:
(e) the extent of circulation of the digital communication:
(f) whether the digital communication is true or false:
(g) the context in which the digital communication appeared..

(3) A person who commits an offence against this section is liable on conviction to,—
(a) in the case of a natural person, imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or a fine not exceeding $50,000:
(/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> in the case of a body corporate, a fine not exceeding $200,000.
(4) In this section, victim means the individual who is the target of a posted digital communication.

Despite Colin Wightman having a Netsafe report against him detailing repeated and serious breaches of the HDCA, he persists on a daily basis with his attacks on myself and others, assisted by his trolling mate Battleaxe.





DON'T FEED THE TROLL Colin Wightman. or his trolling partner Battleaxe.


This Forum is currently being subjected to Trolling by an individual who refers to himself as He who pays the piper, real name Colin Wightman. This Troll likes to throw around accusations so that people feel they have to justify themselves to him. This is standard Troll practice. No one owes this Troll any sort of explanation and anyone who engages with this Troll thus is simply making the Troll feel relevant.

This Troll likes to target women and Sensitive Claimants especially though the Troll will attack and abuse anyone who dares to fail to follow his line. He has made comments that could be seen as inciting criminal activity. The Troll likes to think he has some special secret process where he can make ACC accountable but this boasting is the actions of a Fantasist. New members are encouraged to avoid engagement with this Troll.
0

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

BUMP.....


AN ORIGINAL LIST OF THE VERY 1ST WRITE UPS IN LAUDAFINUM.COM

SUBSEQUENT WRITE UPS HAVE BEEN CHANGED,

UP TO ABOUT 6 TIMES PER ITEM..
1

#5 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:01 PM

👹
0

#6 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:00 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 06 April 2017 - 10:09 AM, said:

BUMP.....


AN ORIGINAL LIST OF THE VERY 1ST WRITE UPS IN LAUDAFINUM.COM

SUBSEQUENT WRITE UPS HAVE BEEN CHANGED,

UP TO ABOUT 6 TIMES PER ITEM..

0

#7 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:23 PM

WHATEVER....


YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR IS DULY NOTED BATTLEAXE...

AS IS YOUR LINKAGE TO THE CRIMINAL CABAL...

YOU HAVE

NAMED MINI

ATTACKED MINI

TAUNTED MINI


FOR SOMEONE WHO STATES YOU DONT READ WHAT MINI WRITES...


YOUR OBSESSION WITH MINI PROVES OTHERWISE



AS DOES YOUR ONGOING CORRESPONDANCE WITH COLIN WIGHTMAN LEE....


YOU ARE A DANGEROUS BITCH...


CAPABLE OF ANYTHING....


THANK GOODNESS I WAS SENT EVIDENCE OF YOUR YOUR PATTERN OF BEHAVIOUR FROM SOMEONE WHOSE BEEN PERSECUTED BY YOU IN THE PAST..


AND NO...NOT AN IMAGINARY FRIEND CALLED TRISH....SO DONT BOTHER BLAME SHIFTING AGAIN LEE....


YOU HAVE INGRATIATED YOURSELF INTO CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ON EXTORTION OF MONEY....


YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME...

SO NAFF OFF....AND LEAVE ME ALONE....


ANY PI TURNS UP...

AND IT WILL BE A 111 CALL TO HAVE THEM ARRESTED

AND YOU WILL BE NEXT....

AS YOU HAVE OPENLY STATED THIS INTENTION..

THATS HARASDMENT AND A BREACH OF MY PERSONAL SAFETY

UNDER CIRCUMSTANCRS THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...!

BUT IT IS THE CROWNS........
0

#8 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:48 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 06 April 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

WHATEVER....


YOUR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR IS DULY NOTED BATTLEAXE...

AS IS YOUR LINKAGE TO THE CRIMINAL CABAL...

YOU HAVE

NAMED MINI

ATTACKED MINI

TAUNTED MINI


FOR SOMEONE WHO STATES YOU DONT READ WHAT MINI WRITES...


YOUR OBSESSION WITH MINI PROVES OTHERWISE



AS DOES YOUR ONGOING CORRESPONDANCE WITH COLIN WIGHTMAN LEE....


YOU ARE A DANGEROUS BITCH...


CAPABLE OF ANYTHING....


THANK GOODNESS I WAS SENT EVIDENCE OF YOUR YOUR PATTERN OF BEHAVIOUR FROM SOMEONE WHOSE BEEN PERSECUTED BY YOU IN THE PAST..


AND NO...NOT AN IMAGINARY FRIEND CALLED TRISH....SO DONT BOTHER BLAME SHIFTING AGAIN LEE....


YOU HAVE INGRATIATED YOURSELF INTO CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR ON EXTORTION OF MONEY....


YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME...

SO NAFF OFF....AND LEAVE ME ALONE....


ANY PI TURNS UP...

AND IT WILL BE A 111 CALL TO HAVE THEM ARRESTED

AND YOU WILL BE NEXT....

AS YOU HAVE OPENLY STATED THIS INTENTION..

THATS HARASDMENT AND A BREACH OF MY PERSONAL SAFETY

UNDER CIRCUMSTANCRS THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...!

BUT IT IS THE CROWNS........

0

#9 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:11 PM

SEEMS LIKE ALAN AND PAUL HAVE BEEN UP TO MISCHIEF....


THEY HAD BETTER NOT BE DRAGGING FILES TO ACCPROTECTION

THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY WRITTEN WORK


NO MATTER

BATTLEAXE WAS DETERMINED FOR PAYBACK BECAUSE OF HER PM TO ME IN 2015.....


WHERE SHE ASKED ME HOW I WON MY CASE

QUITE SIMPLY...

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGED

ACC COULDNT ACCEPT THE TRUTH AS THEY WERE PROTECTING THOSE INVOLVED IN MY IDENTITY THEFT...
TO EXECUTIVE LEVEL AND BEYOND

IT TOOK THE EVIDENCE TO GO TO COURT TO EXPOSE THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY...

THE TRUTH WON ON THE DAY

ACC COULD NOT CHALLENGE THE EVIDENCE AS IT WAS FROM A FILE THEY HAD MADE...!
THE NOTORIOUS PARTY STATUS FILE....

BATTLEAXE-
ALL HER BIG RED SHOUTY BULLSHIT HAS QUIETLY BEEN SNAPSHOTTED, URLS COPIED...
AND REFERENCED........

WHO SHE SENT MY INFO TO

HOW MANY TIMES SHES BREACHED MY PRIVACY...
AND THE LIES SHE WROTE TO JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS


SHE THREATENED ME BY PUBLISHING MY NAME
THREATENED TO PUBLISH MY PHONE NUMBER
THREATENED PHOTOS

THERE HAVE BEEN "OTHER "ISSUES..
REPORTED TO THE POLICE- ON FILE....
WASTING POLICE TIME...

THERE ARE 2 MORE ISSSES THAT WILL BE SCRUTINISED BY THE POLICE FORENSIC UNIT...


I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN CO-INCIDENCES.....


BATTLEAXE HAS TGREATENED LITIGATION
THREATENED NETSAFE
THREATENED A PI...

AND HAS WRITTEN ABOUT GETTING MONEY OFF ME

THIS IS CRIMINAL EXTORTION.........


HER CORRESPONDANCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH PROTAGONUSTS IS WELL DOCUMENTED


WHEN THIS BLOWS.. WHICH IT WILL HAVE TO BY LAW....

THEN WHITE ISLAND/RUAPEHU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE A FART IN COMPARISON TO THE ERUPTION DUE.....


ENOUGH OF PSYCHO BITCHES....

AND CYBERBULLIES..WHO THREATEN REAL LIFE


GAME ON....
0

#10 User is offline   Kewl 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 286
  • Joined: 02-August 15

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:44 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 06 April 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

SEEMS LIKE ALAN AND PAUL HAVE BEEN UP TO MISCHIEF....


THEY HAD BETTER NOT BE DRAGGING FILES TO ACCPROTECTION

THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY WRITTEN WORK


NO MATTER

BATTLEAXE WAS DETERMINED FOR PAYBACK BECAUSE OF HER PM TO ME IN 2015.....


WHERE SHE ASKED ME HOW I WON MY CASE

QUITE SIMPLY...

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGED

ACC COULDNT ACCEPT THE TRUTH AS THEY WERE PROTECTING THOSE INVOLVED IN MY IDENTITY THEFT...
TO EXECUTIVE LEVEL AND BEYOND

IT TOOK THE EVIDENCE TO GO TO COURT TO EXPOSE THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY...

THE TRUTH WON ON THE DAY

ACC COULD NOT CHALLENGE THE EVIDENCE AS IT WAS FROM A FILE THEY HAD MADE...!
THE NOTORIOUS PARTY STATUS FILE....

BATTLEAXE-
ALL HER BIG RED SHOUTY BULLSHIT HAS QUIETLY BEEN SNAPSHOTTED, URLS COPIED...
AND REFERENCED........

WHO SHE SENT MY INFO TO

HOW MANY TIMES SHES BREACHED MY PRIVACY...
AND THE LIES SHE WROTE TO JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS


SHE THREATENED ME BY PUBLISHING MY NAME
THREATENED TO PUBLISH MY PHONE NUMBER
THREATENED PHOTOS

THERE HAVE BEEN "OTHER "ISSUES..
REPORTED TO THE POLICE- ON FILE....
WASTING POLICE TIME...

THERE ARE 2 MORE ISSSES THAT WILL BE SCRUTINISED BY THE POLICE FORENSIC UNIT...


I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN CO-INCIDENCES.....


BATTLEAXE HAS TGREATENED LITIGATION
THREATENED NETSAFE
THREATENED A PI...

AND HAS WRITTEN ABOUT GETTING MONEY OFF ME

THIS IS CRIMINAL EXTORTION.........


HER CORRESPONDANCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH PROTAGONUSTS IS WELL DOCUMENTED


WHEN THIS BLOWS.. WHICH IT WILL HAVE TO BY LAW....

THEN WHITE ISLAND/RUAPEHU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE A FART IN COMPARISON TO THE ERUPTION DUE.....


ENOUGH OF PSYCHO BITCHES....much better

AND CYBERBULLIES..WHO THREATEN REAL LIFE


GAME ON....


what a shame you lost some faculties to be used in a way that becomes useful to others.
If all the actual facts were known, not perceptions, hearsay, gossip nor imagination nor other you would have written something very different.
that is why you become useful.
i wish you would have taken notice of and listened to different people for if that happened your post would be greatly different but if your path of to continue to be used, thats a real shame because at heart you are better than that.

..as it is, i am amused with what you write as the flaws are so clear, but you wont listen. it is that which makes you conveniently used. what a shame you waste so much life on fluff
-1

#11 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:41 AM

WE

COLLECIVE

HAVE A GREAT LAUGH ABOUT YOUR PSYCHOBABBLE

AND THE CAPITALS ARE FOR PSYCHO BITCH TO

READ

SINCE SHE ONLY SEES RED !




WHAT WERE YOU UP TO THIS TIME KEWLY...???

YOU AND AL ???

WHEN THE FORUM CRASHED FOR 3 DAYS

(THE EXACT TIME AND MINUTES ARE LOGGED BY

BIG RED SHOUTY OBSESSION..SHES THE

GATEKEEPER OF ALL THINGS PEDANTIC)




TRYING TO DESTROY MORE EVIDENCE?

SHIFT INFO TO BE USED AT ACC PROTECTION?



THE COURT RULED FOR A REASON..




SO KNOWING THE CABAL ARE IN TROUBLE...

HEMI/BUTLER VANISHES

REX TRIES A TONED DOWN ONE LINER

TOMMY STICKS UP FOR ALAN

PIPER REGURGITATES HIS OWN MATERIAL


AND

BATTLEAXE ATTACKS AND MISUSES THE PM SYSTEM FOR INTIMIDATION..TWICE IN ONE DAY

WHILE PRETENDING TO HAVE A COLOUR PROBLEM


AMAZING

..THAT THIS ANGRY SHOUTY PERSON DENIES INVOLVEMENT WITH "WOMEN HATERS" YET BACKS THE DEAD HORSE EVERY DAY....



THEN..KNOWING THE FORUMS IN ITS DEATH THROWS...UP POPS KEWLY...!

TO WISH KEN DEAD AND PUT A LIEN ON KENS PROPERTY..


WHY, DOES KEN OWE YOU MONEY?


DIDNT YOU ENJOY HIS HOSPITALITY AND THEN OVERSTAY YOUR WELCOME? !



GLAD I DONT HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU..

SEEMS YOUVE DONE THE ROUNDS OF ALL ORIGINAL FORUM MEMBERS THERE KEWL...

THEN STABBED THEM ALL IN THE BACK-FIGURATIVELY

AND AS FOR PIPER...WHO IS DEFINITELY COLIN WIGHTMAN...

HE ROOTING FOR ALAN TO HAVE A RETRIAL


GONE TO POLICE HE SAID..



DOESNT WORRY HIM AL RIPPED OFF ACC TO 238 K...NO IT DOESNT.......

"AFTER DOUG WEAL" HE SAID...TO "SORT HIM OUT:
"HUNT HIM DOWN"...HE SAID..

"DISTRIBUTE HIS PHOTO"..."MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS NAME"...

QUOTES LAUDAFINUM...ALAN AND BUTLERS HATE MATES
.......

WHO THEY DESYROYED BY TAKING HIM TO FAIR GO...PARTED A MAN WITH HIS MONEY..!


...AND HE PLAYED PSYCHOBABBLE WITH THEM...GOT ALAN A BEAUTY....AS PAYBACK...


NOW KEWLY PULLY....



IS THAT APPROPRIATE.....?



IS ANY OF IT APPROPRIATE???



HUNTING WOMEN DOWN TO SLIT THEIR THROATS..IS THAT APPROPRIATE...?



ENGAGING SAID PERSON TO HUNT WOMEN DOWN TO BASH THEM...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



USE THE CHAT LOUNGE LIKE A SNAPCHAT..TO THREATEN TO KILL....IS THAT APPROPRIATE ?



MISUSE THE PM SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND SEND MORE DEATH THREATS...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



REAL TIME STALK AND PHOTOGRAPH PEOPLE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY...PHOTOGRAPH THEM..IS THAT APPROPRIATE..?.




ENGAGE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TO ENGAGE IN THREATENING BEHAVIOUR...NOT ONCE...BUT 3 TIMES NOW....IS THAT APPROPRIATE?




JUPING IN ON THE BANDWAGON LIKE A VULTURE WITH ITS WINGS SPREAD....WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DIE/WISHING IT IN FACT..IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



PLAGIARISING OTHERS WORK WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE IC...IS THAT APPROPRIATE....




NO

ITS NOT

NONE OF IT IS APPROPRIATE....

IS DISGUSTING

VILE

COWARDLY

INAPPROPRIATE

AND

GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.............


THREAT AFTER THREAT AFTER THREAT.....



ALL AS INTERPERSONAL VENDETTA, THEN FAILURE TO BE EMBARRASSED WHEN PROVEN WRONG..



ATTACK AFTER ATTACK AFTER ATTACK..


EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS BEING CAPTURED......



AND THOSE ACCOUNTABLE FOR FORUM ABUSE...

AND MISUSE OF IDENTITY AND LEGALLY PRIVILEDGED MATERIAL FOR ONGOING NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY



CRIMINAL HARASSMENT; INCLUDING DEATH THREATS AND LIES....




ARE NOW ABLE TO BE PROSECUTED AND WILL BE...




AS AT LEAST EVERY MEMBER NAMED AND MISNAMED ON THE EPITAPH TAPES...(TAKAPUNA TAPES) HAVE THE RIGHT TO A POLICE INVESTIGATION



HERES HOPING THERE NO MORE ILLEGAL


SHENANIGANS HIDDEN IN THE PM SYSTEM


AS THEY TOO WILL BE UNCOVERED BY FORENSIC IT

EXPERTS..



AS ALL STRINGS UNDER VPN/TOR OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN OR ENCRYTED SYSTEM...

NOW HAVE THE USA,S BLESSING..

AS THE INTERNET HOST...TO BE EXAMINED WHEN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS TAKEN PLACE....



HOWS THAT GOING TO LOOK?........



PEOPLE ARE BEING JAILED FOR LESS THAN WHATS GONE ON IN HERE....


TIME TO PLACE IT BACK AT THE FEET OF THOSE WHO CAN PROTECT THE VULNERABLY INJURED WHO HAVE BEEN HARASSED TO WITHIN A MM OF THEIR LIVES...BADLY AFFECTED BY THIS CONSTANT ONGOING COMTEMPORANEOUS BARRAGE...


TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING....
0

#12 User is offline   Rosey 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1808
  • Joined: 25-December 09
  • LocationHamilton

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

Explains why LF facebook is no longer available in NZ. And of course the death threats made against vulnerable sick disabled and bedridden women.




0

#13 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:54 PM

.com is under crown

Nz herald has been blocking tweets

Twitter pulled down rancid material....


5 lots of litigation

And a whole volcanoe of pus about to errupt
0

#14 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 07 April 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

WE

COLLECIVE

HAVE A GREAT LAUGH ABOUT YOUR PSYCHOBABBLE

AND THE CAPITALS ARE FOR PSYCHO BITCH TO

READ

SINCE SHE ONLY SEES RED !




WHAT WERE YOU UP TO THIS TIME KEWLY...???

YOU AND AL ???

WHEN THE FORUM CRASHED FOR 3 DAYS

(THE EXACT TIME AND MINUTES ARE LOGGED BY

BIG RED SHOUTY OBSESSION..SHES THE

GATEKEEPER OF ALL THINGS PEDANTIC)




TRYING TO DESTROY MORE EVIDENCE?

SHIFT INFO TO BE USED AT ACC PROTECTION?



THE COURT RULED FOR A REASON..




SO KNOWING THE CABAL ARE IN TROUBLE...

HEMI/BUTLER VANISHES

REX TRIES A TONED DOWN ONE LINER

TOMMY STICKS UP FOR ALAN

PIPER REGURGITATES HIS OWN MATERIAL


AND

BATTLEAXE ATTACKS AND MISUSES THE PM SYSTEM FOR INTIMIDATION..TWICE IN ONE DAY

WHILE PRETENDING TO HAVE A COLOUR PROBLEM


AMAZING

..THAT THIS ANGRY SHOUTY PERSON DENIES INVOLVEMENT WITH "WOMEN HATERS" YET BACKS THE DEAD HORSE EVERY DAY....



THEN..KNOWING THE FORUMS IN ITS DEATH THROWS...UP POPS KEWLY...!

TO WISH KEN DEAD AND PUT A LIEN ON KENS PROPERTY..


WHY, DOES KEN OWE YOU MONEY?


DIDNT YOU ENJOY HIS HOSPITALITY AND THEN OVERSTAY YOUR WELCOME? !



GLAD I DONT HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU..

SEEMS YOUVE DONE THE ROUNDS OF ALL ORIGINAL FORUM MEMBERS THERE KEWL...

THEN STABBED THEM ALL IN THE BACK-FIGURATIVELY

AND AS FOR PIPER...WHO IS DEFINITELY COLIN WIGHTMAN...

HE ROOTING FOR ALAN TO HAVE A RETRIAL


GONE TO POLICE HE SAID..



DOESNT WORRY HIM AL RIPPED OFF ACC TO 238 K...NO IT DOESNT.......

"AFTER DOUG WEAL" HE SAID...TO "SORT HIM OUT:
"HUNT HIM DOWN"...HE SAID..

"DISTRIBUTE HIS PHOTO"..."MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS NAME"...

QUOTES LAUDAFINUM...ALAN AND BUTLERS HATE MATES
.......

WHO THEY DESYROYED BY TAKING HIM TO FAIR GO...PARTED A MAN WITH HIS MONEY..!


...AND HE PLAYED PSYCHOBABBLE WITH THEM...GOT ALAN A BEAUTY....AS PAYBACK...


NOW KEWLY PULLY....



IS THAT APPROPRIATE.....?



IS ANY OF IT APPROPRIATE???



HUNTING WOMEN DOWN TO SLIT THEIR THROATS..IS THAT APPROPRIATE...?



ENGAGING SAID PERSON TO HUNT WOMEN DOWN TO BASH THEM...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



USE THE CHAT LOUNGE LIKE A SNAPCHAT..TO THREATEN TO KILL....IS THAT APPROPRIATE ?



MISUSE THE PM SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND SEND MORE DEATH THREATS...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



REAL TIME STALK AND PHOTOGRAPH PEOPLE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY...PHOTOGRAPH THEM..IS THAT APPROPRIATE..?.




ENGAGE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TO ENGAGE IN THREATENING BEHAVIOUR...NOT ONCE...BUT 3 TIMES NOW....IS THAT APPROPRIATE?




JUPING IN ON THE BANDWAGON LIKE A VULTURE WITH ITS WINGS SPREAD....WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DIE/WISHING IT IN FACT..IS THAT APPROPRIATE?



PLAGIARISING OTHERS WORK WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE IC...IS THAT APPROPRIATE....




NO

ITS NOT

NONE OF IT IS APPROPRIATE....

IS DISGUSTING

VILE

COWARDLY

INAPPROPRIATE

AND

GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.............


THREAT AFTER THREAT AFTER THREAT.....



ALL AS INTERPERSONAL VENDETTA, THEN FAILURE TO BE EMBARRASSED WHEN PROVEN WRONG..



ATTACK AFTER ATTACK AFTER ATTACK..


EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS BEING CAPTURED......



AND THOSE ACCOUNTABLE FOR FORUM ABUSE...

AND MISUSE OF IDENTITY AND LEGALLY PRIVILEDGED MATERIAL FOR ONGOING NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY



CRIMINAL HARASSMENT; INCLUDING DEATH THREATS AND LIES....




ARE NOW ABLE TO BE PROSECUTED AND WILL BE...




AS AT LEAST EVERY MEMBER NAMED AND MISNAMED ON THE EPITAPH TAPES...(TAKAPUNA TAPES) HAVE THE RIGHT TO A POLICE INVESTIGATION



HERES HOPING THERE NO MORE ILLEGAL


SHENANIGANS HIDDEN IN THE PM SYSTEM


AS THEY TOO WILL BE UNCOVERED BY FORENSIC IT

EXPERTS..



AS ALL STRINGS UNDER VPN/TOR OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN OR ENCRYTED SYSTEM...

NOW HAVE THE USA,S BLESSING..

AS THE INTERNET HOST...TO BE EXAMINED WHEN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS TAKEN PLACE....



HOWS THAT GOING TO LOOK?........



PEOPLE ARE BEING JAILED FOR LESS THAN WHATS GONE ON IN HERE....


TIME TO PLACE IT BACK AT THE FEET OF THOSE WHO CAN PROTECT THE VULNERABLY INJURED WHO HAVE BEEN HARASSED TO WITHIN A MM OF THEIR LIVES...BADLY AFFECTED BY THIS CONSTANT ONGOING COMTEMPORANEOUS BARRAGE...


TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING....

0

#15 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 06 April 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

SEEMS LIKE ALAN AND PAUL HAVE BEEN UP TO MISCHIEF....


THEY HAD BETTER NOT BE DRAGGING FILES TO ACCPROTECTION

THEY DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO USE ANY OF MY WRITTEN WORK


NO MATTER

BATTLEAXE WAS DETERMINED FOR PAYBACK BECAUSE OF HER PM TO ME IN 2015.....


WHERE SHE ASKED ME HOW I WON MY CASE

QUITE SIMPLY...

THE TRUTH NEVER CHANGED

ACC COULDNT ACCEPT THE TRUTH AS THEY WERE PROTECTING THOSE INVOLVED IN MY IDENTITY THEFT...
TO EXECUTIVE LEVEL AND BEYOND

IT TOOK THE EVIDENCE TO GO TO COURT TO EXPOSE THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY...

THE TRUTH WON ON THE DAY

ACC COULD NOT CHALLENGE THE EVIDENCE AS IT WAS FROM A FILE THEY HAD MADE...!
THE NOTORIOUS PARTY STATUS FILE....

BATTLEAXE-
ALL HER BIG RED SHOUTY BULLSHIT HAS QUIETLY BEEN SNAPSHOTTED, URLS COPIED...
AND REFERENCED........

WHO SHE SENT MY INFO TO

HOW MANY TIMES SHES BREACHED MY PRIVACY...
AND THE LIES SHE WROTE TO JUSTIFY HER ACTIONS


SHE THREATENED ME BY PUBLISHING MY NAME
THREATENED TO PUBLISH MY PHONE NUMBER
THREATENED PHOTOS

THERE HAVE BEEN "OTHER "ISSUES..
REPORTED TO THE POLICE- ON FILE....
WASTING POLICE TIME...

THERE ARE 2 MORE ISSSES THAT WILL BE SCRUTINISED BY THE POLICE FORENSIC UNIT...


I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN CO-INCIDENCES.....


BATTLEAXE HAS TGREATENED LITIGATION
THREATENED NETSAFE
THREATENED A PI...

AND HAS WRITTEN ABOUT GETTING MONEY OFF ME

THIS IS CRIMINAL EXTORTION.........


HER CORRESPONDANCE AND COMMUNICATION WITH PROTAGONUSTS IS WELL DOCUMENTED


WHEN THIS BLOWS.. WHICH IT WILL HAVE TO BY LAW....

THEN WHITE ISLAND/RUAPEHU ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE A FART IN COMPARISON TO THE ERUPTION DUE.....


ENOUGH OF PSYCHO BITCHES....

AND CYBERBULLIES..WHO THREATEN REAL LIFE


GAME ON....

0

#16 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 10631
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

More trolling

From lianne myley...
0

#17 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:29 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

More trolling

From lianne myley...

0

#18 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6394
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:49 PM

View PostRosey, on 23 April 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Explains why LF facebook is no longer available in NZ. And of course the death threats made against vulnerable sick disabled and bedridden women.






ROSEY

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE ORIGINAL POSTS DOWN FROM Lf. I DID. BUT ONLY MY ONES AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WITH SLASHING BLADES WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEM AND WORDS WRITTEN TO A COUPLE OF OTHER NAMED AND DEFAMED MEMBER OF ACCFORUM. ORG IN LF.

DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE BEDRIDDEN WOMAN OR DO YOU KNOW IF ANYONE IS HELPING HER?

IT SEEMS A SAME IF I AM THE ONLY NAMED AND DEFAMED BY LF WHO IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO A LOT OF US.

IF YOU KNOW CONTACTS FOR THE OTHERS PLEASE TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT HAS BEEN PRETTY LONELY OUT HERE BY MYSELF FOR 6 YEARS.

MINI
0

#19 User is offline   MINI 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6394
  • Joined: 09-October 07

Posted 25 April 2017 - 03:50 PM

View PostRosey, on 23 April 2017 - 01:35 AM, said:

Explains why LF facebook is no longer available in NZ. And of course the death threats made against vulnerable sick disabled and bedridden women.






ROSEY

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE ORIGINAL POSTS DOWN FROM Lf. I DID. BUT ONLY MY ONES AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WITH SLASHING BLADES WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEM AND WORDS WRITTEN TO A COUPLE OF OTHER NAMED AND DEFAMED MEMBER OF ACCFORUM. ORG IN LF.

DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE BEDRIDDEN WOMAN OR DO YOU KNOW IF ANYONE IS HELPING HER?

IT SEEMS A SAME IF I AM THE ONLY NAMED AND DEFAMED BY LF WHO IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO A LOT OF US.

IF YOU KNOW CONTACTS FOR THE OTHERS PLEASE TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT HAS BEEN PRETTY LONELY OUT HERE BY MYSELF FOR 6 YEARS.

MINI
0

#20 User is offline   Battleaxe 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 5885
  • Joined: 30-August 06

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:38 PM

View PostMINI, on 25 April 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

ROSEY

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE ORIGINAL POSTS DOWN FROM Lf. I DID. BUT ONLY MY ONES AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WITH SLASHING BLADES WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEM AND WORDS WRITTEN TO A COUPLE OF OTHER NAMED AND DEFAMED MEMBER OF ACCFORUM. ORG IN LF.

DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE BEDRIDDEN WOMAN OR DO YOU KNOW IF ANYONE IS HELPING HER?

IT SEEMS A SAME IF I AM THE ONLY NAMED AND DEFAMED BY LF WHO IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO A LOT OF US.

IF YOU KNOW CONTACTS FOR THE OTHERS PLEASE TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT HAS BEEN PRETTY LONELY OUT HERE BY MYSELF FOR 6 YEARS.

MINI




Posted Today, 04:50 PM

Posted ImageRosey, on 23 April 2017 - 02:35 AM, said:

Explains why LF facebook is no longer available in NZ. And of course the death threats made against vulnerable sick disabled and bedridden women.





ROSEY

DID YOU NOT TAKE THE ORIGINAL POSTS DOWN FROM Lf. I DID. BUT ONLY MY ONES AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS WITH SLASHING BLADES WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM THEM AND WORDS WRITTEN TO A COUPLE OF OTHER NAMED AND DEFAMED MEMBER OF ACCFORUM. ORG IN LF.

DO YOU INTEND TO TAKE ACTION ON BEHALF OF THE BEDRIDDEN WOMAN OR DO YOU KNOW IF ANYONE IS HELPING HER?

IT SEEMS A SAME IF I AM THE ONLY NAMED AND DEFAMED BY LF WHO IS TAKING ACTION AGAINST WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO A LOT OF US.

IF YOU KNOW CONTACTS FOR THE OTHERS PLEASE TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING. IT HAS BEEN PRETTY LONELY OUT HERE BY MYSELF FOR 6 YEARS.

MINI

0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users