ACCforum: Imaginary Rules & demands by trolls ... - ACCforum

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Imaginary Rules & demands by trolls ... Remember this thread will selfdestruct in cyberspace eventually

#1 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Yup I nearly labelled this as an R21 thread due to the childish stuff which is causing such pointless meaningless havoc ... but yup needs to be corrected ....
because of the gross misinformation/disinformation within some of the trolling attacks &or their toxic games ....

I normally might apologise in advance for waffling ... but I cannot be bothered TBH...plus this is now more about records & audit tags for me because I am sick of the threats being thrown in my face ...

I am just back online briefly in order to highlight a sneaky wee effort I spotted with a troll trying to rewrite forum history with her numerous errors of fact & comprehension ... &or highlight how I consider trolls will incessantly spindoctor and corrupt different interpretations/misinterpretations ad nauseum ...

Take for example, the following comment by this creature last night ...

View PostBattleaxe, on 19 March 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

... She has ignored Alan Thomas telling her to desist from the box inside box style of formatting that she always uses when copying and/or replying to my posts...

IMHO the main problems with this nonsense from this creature can be quickly summarised for readers ...

A There are ZERO imaginary forum rules which dictate reply style for members!

B Battleaxe uses different types of formatting herself when it suits her

• replying empty white box when requoted .... NB while she is spamming her snapshots she is also frequently breaching an actual forum rule! This also could explain the reason why she was reprimanded by Alan & her current signature! Yep they both ignore the empty white box results & their hypocrisy when slamming me :rolleyes:

• uses regular font sizes and colours when it suits her ...

• tampers with member postings under their authorship tag ie changes their chosen font colourings when it suits her ...

• disregards correct authorship which corrupts information ie wrong words attributed to wrong member ...

• has deliberately ignored member advisement assistance and makes numerous offensive allegations &or will slam and abuse members with insults upon insults &or threats etc eg how the bots in here can work, how to use forum tools correctly ...

• erratically uses large red shouty letters [I consider this graffiti &or inconsistent much like the excuses of vision problems]

• is able to use with both reading & writing into the editor in normal size ... &or her copypaste efforts when regurgitating ...

• regurgitates material from other members improperly with multiple problems eg wrong authors, no context & multiple copies of same [IMHO its useless as evidence & is highcost rubbish etc]

• supposedly has an IT expert-partner ... who IMHO may not assist her with regular computer features to compensate for her alleged on off disabilites eg system fonts, contrasts, magnifiers, narrators etc

NB this online creature has also been running this comment as her moniker signature for the past two months ...

Alan Thomas has demanded that I add a message to all of the posts that I copy from today's date (21 January 2017) for the purpose of my Harmful Digital Communications Act complaints. He has made repeated false accusations against me insofar as his wrongful claims that I have broken the "rules" of the ACCforum, and which I vehemently deny. Alan has been asked to resolve this matter by my reasonable request for him to post a copy of that part of the "rules" that he claims says I cannot copy posts without "making a comment myself". He has failed to do this and has instead bullied and threatened me by saying that he will restrict my posting privilege if I do not stop copying messages without "making a comment myself".
He also implied in a menacing way that the posting privilege restriction could be a "very extensive and lengthy timeout period". Meanwhile Alan claims he is not an administrator of the ACCforum but this clearly is not true because only an administrator can restrict my, and anyone else's, posting privilege

This automated signature has been written under duress in response to Alan's abovementioned demand that I not break the forum rules and his threat that if I - in his view - continue to do so, I will have my posting privilege restricted.

C Alan Thomas uses different types of formatting himself when it suits him

• replying empty white box when requoted ....

• regular font sizes and colours but will change when it suits him

• tampers with member postings under their authorship audit tag ie changes their chosen font colourings Most common is the blue font insertions & contamination

• disregards correct authorship which corrupts information ie wrong words attributed to wrong member at times ...

• snips or removes material irrelevant to his reply ie partial requotes

D This forum provides standardised formatting features found in all regular wordprocessing and email software

eg Style, Fonts, Sizes, Colors, Bold, italic,underline, strikethough, sybscript or superscript, emoticons, Insert Links, Insert Image, Insert Email address, Insert Quotation, Insert code snippet,Insert Media, Indent,Align Left Center Right and blah blah blah...

E Many members have adopted different formatting methods for their comments over the years...

FYI many years ago before a forum upgrade process ...there was also multiquote box features ...which were then disestablished resulting in coding chaos views ...which then saw the admins return some of these software permissions &or script hooks again.
Likewise I recall many interactive discussions with netcoachnz or other members where we would all be using multiple font, colours, sizes in order to demonstrate new content, context and enhance congruity ...

I will now requote a few of the previous comments relating to this issue which has been twisted by these members

PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO IMAGINARY RULE DICTATING MY CHOICEs

MY CHOICE IS PURELY TO PREVENT CORRUPTION OF MATERIAL UNDER MY MONIKER AUDIT TAG ... THIS IS FOR BOTH LEGAL & MORAL REASONS [detailed below]

THESE TROLLS CAN STILL EASILY COPY & PASTE MY COMMENTS INTO THEIR OWN EDITOR BOX ...

The reason I abhor these trolls corrupting my material postings when they requote is simple ...

• I have experienced many posts deleted per ^report button^ abuse by trolls &or automated software bots shifting comments into a rubbish thread etc

• This means that if a requote corrupted by a troll is permitted to stand in public view .. then this might escalate various risks to me with mistaken identity being deliberately created by these trolls & abusers etc

• Also of course many members and their families & ACC could print out many threads and not realise the authorship has been deliberately corrupted by these trolls and abusers ...

• NB I have also previously pointed out to Alan the additional costs plus some other dangers of his chosen methods with blue fonting contamination eg many folks may not actually have the colour coding maintain through various repeating systems eg black ink printers or photocopies, faxing, copypaste email creation etc

Lastly as this forum is not a dictatorship ...it is my formatting choice to

• Firstly, I may use only one simple word, with the simple codes of [] brackets, and a / backslash ... a simple tip which assists me using the recognised forum tools ... in order to stop these deliberate corruptions of authorship &or any legal risks to me ie if or when my quotations are being reposted &or any 3rd party resources taken without consent ... and inappropriately used elsewheres etcetc ...

• Secondly, I will snip out any material irrelevant to my reply &or highlight material which I wish to ensure is explicitly addressed ...

• Thirdly, I will also likely whiteout or minimise fonts of material belonging to other people because it is also not relevant to my comments ...

• Most importantly, I know that the original verbatim material belonging to other people remains in audited place under their authorship tags &or can be verified by ADMIN if the trolls delete it etc etc

#2 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:31 PM

To provide members with some context to this issue and past discussions I have copied the main comments involved FYI

Last month, during another dialogue concerning forum accountability matters, a fairly predictable pattern emerged ie I ask a direct question, Alan ignores this and instead changes topic &or endeavours to troll or insult me &or other puppets join in etc etc

anonymousey said:

Posting dated 19 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

My link

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

What on earth causes you to imagine I have any involvement or responsibility?

Do you deny that YOU are the last remaining *trustee* to this forum alan?

I consider that because you knowingly took on this power and responsibility in the early days with establishing roles and creating supposed management policy ... and then frequently blagged about holding this position in numerous postings ...and then because you did not officially resign from this forum as per the court order relating to your last conviction ...this means to me that your direct involvement and continuing responsibility for all of this forum now spans years longer than anybody and everybody else now ...

... plus of course I remind you about your admission of your ownership of your previous business website alan ... ie which was implicated in your fraud convictions alan.... & then was according to you amalgamated in here apparently etc

ps I would also expect you to hold more control over this website than any new funder who may have been persuaded to contribute a minimal financial investment last month alan

Alans reply to my comment is as follows ...

View PostAlan Thomas, on 19 January 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

anonymousey
To take part in forum discussions you MUST make you posting in the required manner so as the reply to your posting can transfer into the despondence post so as to make clear to the readers the relevance of the reply.

This appears to be in response to the fact that he chooses to not copypaste member material .... and instead prefers to deliberately corrupt authorship by contaminating quotes with his blue font responses nb I have placed his words into his preferred format to assist reading PLUS remember that I consider the majority of his member quotations will have zero integrity or are not verbatim etc etc

There are numerous other comments which can be found in the archives ... where Alan has abused me for only providing an empty white box to the addreply bots for him due to my refusal to condone his manipulations of my statements under my audit tag etc etc

........ so yup I reply to Alan

anonymousey said:

My link

FYI ...YOU... can just do what xxx and some other members will do alan... right click copy and paste and blah blah

I refuse to assist you tampering with my posts now alan ie you must be the author correlated to the correct and complete audit tag if you are responding to my comments

Following the above exchange ...the creature Battleaxe also jumps in to escalate the trolling attacks ... with her sarcastic rolling eyes of course ie demonstration that she will utilise numerous formatting codes whenever it suits her abuse IMHO

NB the original attack is NOT in RED font ps I have taken screenshot in case you think about sneaking back to change your post

View PostBattleaxe, on 19 January 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

Thank you to Alan Thomas for pointing out how annoying Anonymousey's post formatting is, and how difficult it is to read and make sense of what she is trying to convey. This proactive approach to tidying up this forum is overdue but nonetheless much appreciated.Posted Image

Now that ALan has been encouraged by this creature he increases his dictatorial patronising attitude towards me &or his trolling with the next comments ...

#3 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

So now IMHO these two trollsters think they might be able to bully me into copying their dysfunctional hypocritical erratic posting styles ...

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

anonymousey
you don't get to dictate the rules and spirit of the site and manipulate what has been laid down for you to obey.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

To function in an orderly fashion there needs to be cooperation. Within that system there exists freedom of speec. Nobody is goinbg to take or manipulate the perpose of this site.
It stands firm with what was originally laid down

So the immediate question which springs to my mind comes next... plus my anger at their abuse & ridiculous demands ...

anonymousey said:

My link

WHICH IMAGINARY RULE are you referring to alan

FYI I will never obey or condone any of your illegal &or immoral demands

#4 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

So now the abuse continues with additional escalation where Battleaxe is shouting at me & deliberately ^reporting^ my posts ...

View PostBattleaxe, on 01 March 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

REPORTED POST #2501 AND #2503 TO ADMIN BECAUSE OF FORMATTING NOT COMPLYING WITH THE RULES, AND THE AUTHOR INTERFERING WITH POSTS, NOT QUOTING AUDIT TAGS, USING MULTIPLE FONTS, TEXT BOXES AND FONT COLOURS AND SIZES, ETC.

I WILL CONTINUE TO REPORT EACH AND EVERY POST THAT ANONYMOUSEY CREATES WHICH BREACHES THE RULES AND/OR DOES ANY OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED.

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH HER AND HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE HER POSTS. NOTWITHSTANDING THAT HER POSTS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BEING READ BY ME, SHE IS YET ANOTHER PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND MANIPULATOR OF THE FACTS AND TRUTH. SHE ALSO ENJOYS SUBTLY THREATENING ME AS SHE HAS DONE ABOVE BY IMPLYING THAT I WILL PAY FOR AN AUDIT OF THE FORUM RECORDS BECAUSE I MAKE SNAPSHOTS OF CERTAIN POSTS, WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT BRUCEY HAS MADE OVER 500 POSTS AT THE GENERAL FORUM ALONE, AND WHICH ARE OF REPEATED "INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES" THAT ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF FORUM SPACE AND MEMORY.

nb I have underlined the invisible rule portion from within the abuse she is upchucking ....

So I reply to this slamming at me from her ....

anonymousey said:

My link

hhhhhmmmmm do you think shouting your garbage will make any difference battleaxe?

FYI I am breaching ZERO rules .... and in fact I am specifically endeavouring to ensure legal perversions of authorship are being actively minimised ie to protect all members by setting this simple example of a safety net in operation!!

This deliberate choice of mine to protect material statements is also because for many years now I have considered that multiple software scripts [robots] within this forum are unable to function correctly ie they are frequently demonstrating evidence of member manipulations and erratic interventions :angry:/>/>/>

IMHO you are now clearly becoming a tiresome eejit who is gaming nonsense ad nauseum eg your BS about being unable to read material in normal font has become ridiculous because you are using normal font and colour every single time you post your garbage ....

Also as previously stated too ..Brucey is and has been utilising a well recognised technique that is highly successful within many settings battleaxe ... and recommended by experts for dealing with peeps who are wrong & inadequates and such like ...

BUT you are simply incompetent and writing nonsense and frequently demonstrating your ignorance & lack of education and blah blah battleaxe ...

BTW your absolutely insane nonsense that you expect any forum member to provide you with copy of MY deleted postings for court evidence renders me speechless ...

... and your complete selfishness and utter contempt for the forum owner and taxpayer with your deliberate corruption of the forum archives has not surprised me either ie you are continually behaving as a nasty toxic troll ... which yeah is predictable IMHO and much like many vexatious litigants who whinge when costs are awarded against them etc etc :rolleyes:/>/>/>/>

ps I am not bothered by you reporting my posts for your ridiculous reasons because ... yup IMHO it only demonstrates your ongoing hypocrisy and abusive behaviours ...

But wait there is more she slams again using Alan ...again she jumps into dialogue between other members in order to inflame discussion! IMHO normally I would try to disregard her abusive behaviour because it is likely she is ignorant of any preceding exchanges & rhetoric ..so the reason I highlight her next attack is because it indicates more twisting abuse and misinterpretations evolving ....

View PostBattleaxe, on 01 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

OMG now the "requote robots" are being blamed. Unbelievable!

Even an inexperienced computer user would know that all you have to do when you want to answer a post is press its "reply" button. And then start typing your message into the white space provided. Press the "add reply" button and you're done. But no, Anonymousey has to use text boxes which confuse the system and so her problems are self created, but, she has to blame someone and since there is no one to blame, she creates a "robot" excuse. If it wasn't so tragic it might be laughable.

Obviously now I am more angered and finding her ignorance and abuse ...

FYI the generic term ^robots^ that I and other members began using in here years ago refers to the IT terminology BOT . A quick google shows explanations such as "Simple computer program used to perform highly repetitive operations OR a computer program that works automatically OR A "software robot" or software agent. Especially an intelligent agent."

As the term BOT can also be used for another purpose [Back On Topic] and we have had many threads and monikers tagging robotic thinking, hal300 machines and blah blah ... I find using the word 'robot' in regards to formatting and coding to be the best choice for me
:rolleyes:

So now I reply to this creature ....

anonymousey said:

My link

<< snipped out the repeat verbatim comment to focus on issues within >>

FFS battleaxe ... the simple term ^robots^ is being used within this setting as shorthand for the numerous software scripts which engage at different levels of forum processing steps and actions!!

It was the generic term I used within many discussions with past admin monikers ... and netcoachnz also utilised this simple jargon for describing these scripts and coding ... and how they may differently interact with templates and commands within this IP Board forum platform or engineroom and blah blah

RE "Even an inexperienced computer user would know that all you have to do when you want to answer a post is press its "reply" button. And then start typing your message into the white space provided ..."

Yup confirmation that you are quite capable of reading and deliberately engaging with editing features of normal fonts and black colours ..... so all of your BS with using garbage commands for selfish purposes and likely bogus visual problems... has only illustrated your penchant for toxic graffiti crap contamination ... plus your ongoing contempt for any members with mobile apps accessing this forum ... and disregard for simple authorship presentation reading aids :angry:

RE "Anonymousey has to use text boxes which confuse the system .."

WRONG again ... I am using the same text box as every other member!

I am simply clicking ^the quote button^ to surround my answering! I may do this a second or third time from when I am previewing & saving to check for spelling errors ... mostly because it is such a simple sensible method etc

Until recently this technique was also the most userfriendly method of minimising corruption of my posts etc In past times before previous updates there were more quote choice capabilities but these were lost in forum upgrades which is why some of the material back in early days may seem different to readers etc

Remember also that with my contributions Full audit tags are always available ... and AFAIK all members have demonstrated ability to copy & paste material as this is becoming a standard skill for any wordprocessing programmes for students 5 years and older with NZ primary schools !!

FYI I also consider this copypaste approach is the better legally correct method for any member who wishes to respond to my postings ..that is because their replies should always be under their own name and audit tag ... &or I hope to encourage other members to discipline themselves to stop tampering or corrupting my statements etc
:ph34r:

#5 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:32 PM

Yup now i am getting sick of the sight of this frigging troll and her upchucked garbage ... worse she has even incredibly increased the formatting commands with many redundant pointless junk dodes...which make the requote editor view even more gibberish

I will try to reduce the costs members are carrying because of this trolls tanties ...so this next posting is a combined snapshot it did ie pointless providing my link because hers will take you to the original placement etc

View PostBattleaxe, on 07 February 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

Posted Today, 12:25 PM
Posted ImageBattleaxe, on 07 February 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:
Anoymousey, I have mostly always ignored your posts except when they include lies. Your posts, as I have told you before are very difficult, if not impossible, to read. You have recently proven that you are capable of posting messages that are not formatted in the way the message above is, but you then reverted straight back to the same formatting. You also tamper with posts and cannot be trusted in what you post

I apologise for using capital letters but I considered them necessary because you need to know and realise that your behaviour is breaching the HDCA and its 10 principles, and that if you continue the way are you with me, you will find yourself on the wrong side of the law. So, if you post any future message at this forum about me that is in any way offensive and harmful to me, then you know what the consequences will be

battleaxe
aaaaaahhhhh now I see that you are using the word *tampering* to describe some very simple formatting changes etc

For example when you choose to use HUGE letters under size 6 bolded in red colour with different fonts to post your comments ... but looks like whenever I requote your material information ... within only a simple different style ... then you are hugely complaining about this ??

I am not sure yet if this is your personal interpretation of a *lie* is the same problem with you when you have been making all sorts of unsupported allegations against me unfortunately. I consider a lie something which is deliberately fraudulent &or deceitful hence my outrage at your allegations etc Likewise when I seek clarification in case it is another misunderstanding or wordgame ...then the issue I raise is ignored ... and yet another personal slamming frequently occurs sadly ie you are merely adding insult to injury then IMHO :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI I minimise any glaring or overload of your spiel to ensure that scrolling past or printing choices by other members & readers are assisted ie they know it is a new author replying etc I frequently use indent commands to also assist the visual presentation &or printing differences between authors or issues being addressed.

Basically I will now choose to reduce your font size back to normal and lighten your colour schemata only!

For some other postings across the forum where obscene language is used I will utilise the white font and have notified the simple methods of revealing same etc. For names which are irrelevant to my reply I will filter and utilise xxxx ...and of course if the palaver is irrelevant to my own reply I might even minimise further and strike through or snip it ... & especially if I disagree with the palaver surrounding any concepts that I am responding to etc

As my choices utilise a *requote* there is also the fact that the original is still present for comparison etc That is, only if you have not deleted the original qv @ 235479 like you did last night battleaxe etc Sometimes I will keep all the garbage commands from you which appears in my requote box ...other times I may remove this nonsense ... especially when I may be addressing paragraphs and need to ensure that my reply is accurate using the script tools available to everyone eg if I am using indents or italics to emphasise etc

FYI I personally use the word *tampering* to describe the deliberate changes of words and sentences within another members comment under their authorship tag battleaxe.

Please note that if you change or corrupt any requote of another members commentary by wanting to add your own two cents wording inside their posting... but it is outside the quotebox and their audit tag... and thus under your own authorship ... then I will not highlight these risks for other readers battleaxe. BTW I have seen you do this much better non-tampering technique whenever you wish :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI I have seen many members do this and sometimes they will state they are using a different coloured font for their inserted rhetoric ... or contamination of another members comments etc

Years ago when different formatting features were more easily available to all members [no restricted permissions erratically imposed to censor some members] then I was obviously much more relaxed about efforts to discuss issues with the tools we all had at our disposal then ... but now with pending legal action ...I am being much more disciplined with my own postings battleaxe!!

Obviously all of this is redundant whenever I am requoting one of your tampered posts as then I will end up with an empty white box battleaxe ...so I find your double standards on this issue also very tiresome etc

I am actually extremely comfortable with my preferred formating styles and indeed fully expect that any auditing forensic processes will demonstrate that I do NOT corrupt material concepts or exact quotes from other members battleaxe! However I do not include dialogue from a few past threads years ago when I may have been discussing such risks with admin or netcoachnz as these likely have demonstrations or illustrations of the concerns and risks I raised then etc

As for your complaints about being unable to read postings due to sizing battleaxe ... I find you post erratically [qv your comment @ 235498 to another member is normal size and unbolded]...and of course the requote preview box which we type into is also normal size without any additional modifications as this uses coding commands etc This is why I have previously suggested you get your IT husband to upgrade your desktop screen for ease of access changes eg webfont size or magnifier on taskbar etc

Lastly as for your personal interpretations of the HDCA or any suggestions from Netsafe and your threats of consequences or legal action against me ... I do NOT need to see it being regurgitated ad nauseum now so you can stop such postings at me etc If you wish to make it part of your signature spiel ...feel free battleaxe ...otherwise I will not be censored or bullied by you or anyone else from sharing my POV within this public forum battleaxe ie I am responding to YOUR postings &or misinterpretations &or any misleading commentary etc

so now to review my POV concerning last nights baloney ...

View PostBattleaxe, on 19 March 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

... She has ignored Alan Thomas telling her to desist from the box inside box style of formatting that she always uses when copying and/or replying to my posts...

I note that the troll now appears to finally realise she also does various things which she is always b$tching about and abusing me on eg sometimes she also changes font color within a requote belonging to another member ...

... but yupinstead of using her previous white box whinge ... now its become a box within a box blah blah .... not forgetting lets blame other members too :rolleyes:

now obviously i could choose to never requote this trolls garbage lol ...and simply make her guess which fact ir issue i am responding to....

.. however her selfishnessness trying to impose rubbish upon readers ... and force them to only have her regurgitated meaningless upchucks for nauseating reading ...is likely to fail with me ... ditto her imaginary rules and threats too :ph34r:

#6 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

NB I have not corrected the various spelling mistakes in postings from Alan Thomas and Battleaxe etc

Although admittedly ... sometimes I might ask Alan if he is using his cellfone in the wee hours of the morning? This is because it appears to me he is using a different device ... which may not have the same voice operated software operating due to the different linguistics I witness occurring etc

FYI with the many slams I have recieved for using different terms or words [alternatives which are often correct in different settings or cultures or dictionaries] ... and because of the extreme word and mindgames in here ... I usually screenshot many of these examples or illustrations ... rather than correct within my reposting etc That is because I feel it serves no purpose being a pedantic grammarnazi troll ... so I try to avoid ...unless IMHO the other members error specifically changes facts or issues being discussed; and they are particular hypocrites; &or have abused other members for spelling mistakes etc etc

For example, this posting likely concerns some invisible thingymajog within one persons' imagination ... is missing punctuation & has 3 spelling mistakes.

View PostAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

To function in an orderly fashion there needs to be cooperation. Within that system there exists freedom of speec.[sic] Nobody is goinbg [sic] to take or manipulate the perpose [sic] of this site.
It stands firm with what was originally laid down [sic]

#7 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 07:43 PM

Brilliant hun

Should have acknowledged this earlier..!

#8 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:25 PM

Posted Today, 02:30 PM

Yup I nearly labelled this as an R21 thread due to the childish stuff which is causing such pointless meaningless havoc ... but yup needs to be corrected ....because of the gross misinformation/disinformation within some of the trolling attacks &or their toxic games ....

I normally might apologise in advance for waffling ... but I cannot be bothered TBH...plus this is now more about records & audit tags for me because I am sick of the threats being thrown in my face ...

I am just back online briefly in order to highlight a sneaky wee effort I spotted with a troll trying to rewrite forum history with her numerous errors of fact & comprehension ... &or highlight how I consider trolls will incessantly spindoctor and corrupt different interpretations/misinterpretations ad nauseum ...

Posted ImageBattleaxe, on 19 March 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

IMHO the main problems with this nonsense from this creature can be quickly summarised for readers ...

• replying empty white box when requoted .... NB while she is spamming her snapshots she is also frequently breaching an actual forum rule! This also could explain the reason why she was reprimanded by Alan & her current signature! Yep they both ignore the empty white box results & their hypocrisy when slamming me :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">
  • tampers with member postings under their authorship tag ie changes their chosen font colourings when it suits her ...
  • disregards correct authorship which corrupts information ie wrong words attributed to wrong member ...
  • has deliberately ignored member advisement assistance and makes numerous offensive allegations &or will slam and abuse members with insults upon insults &or threats etc eg how the bots in here can work, how to use forum tools correctly ...
  • erratically uses large red shouty letters [I consider this graffiti &or inconsistent much like the excuses of vision problems]
  • is able to use with both reading & writing into the editor in normal size ... &or her copypaste efforts when regurgitating ...
  • regurgitates material from other members improperly with multiple problems eg wrong authors, no context & multiple copies of same [IMHO its useless as evidence & is highcost rubbish etc]
  • supposedly has an IT expert-partner ... who IMHO may not assist her with regular computer features to compensate for her alleged on off disabilites eg system fonts, contrasts, magnifiers, narrators etc

NB this online creature has also been running this comment as her moniker signature for the past two months ...

Alan Thomas has demanded that I add a message to all of the posts that I copy from today's date (21 January 2017) for the purpose of my Harmful Digital Communications Act complaints. He has made repeated false accusations against me insofar as his wrongful claims that I have broken the "rules" of the ACCforum, and which I vehemently deny. Alan has been asked to resolve this matter by my reasonable request for him to post a copy of that part of the "rules" that he claims says I cannot copy posts without "making a comment myself". He has failed to do this and has instead bullied and threatened me by saying that he will restrict my posting privilege if I do not stop copying messages without "making a comment myself".
He also implied in a menacing way that the posting privilege restriction could be a "very extensive and lengthy timeout period". Meanwhile Alan claims he is not an administrator of the ACCforum but this clearly is not true because only an administrator can restrict my, and anyone else's, posting privilege

This automated signature has been written under duress in response to Alan's abovementioned demand that I not break the forum rules and his threat that if I - in his view - continue to do so, I will have my posting privilege restricted.

• tampers with member postings under their authorship audit tag ie changes their chosen font colourings Most common is the blue font insertions & contamination
  • disregards correct authorship which corrupts information ie wrong words attributed to wrong member at times ...

D This forum provides standardised formatting features found in all regular wordprocessing and email software

eg Style, Fonts, Sizes, Colors, Bold, italic,underline, strikethough, sybscript or superscript, emoticons, Insert Links, Insert Image, Insert Email address, Insert Quotation, Insert code snippet,Insert Media, Indent,Align Left Center Right and blah blah blah...

E Many members have adopted different formatting methods for their comments over the years...

FYI many years ago before a forum upgrade process ...there was also multiquote box features ...which were then disestablished resulting in coding chaos views ...which then saw the admins return some of these software permissions &or script hooks again.
Likewise I recall many interactive discussions with netcoachnz or other members where we would all be using multiple font, colours, sizes in order to demonstrate new content, context and enhance congruity ...

I will now requote a few of the previous comments relating to this issue which has been twisted by these members

MY CHOICE IS PURELY TO PREVENT CORRUPTION OF MATERIAL UNDER MY MONIKER AUDIT TAG ... THIS IS FOR BOTH LEGAL & MORAL REASONS [detailed below]

THESE TROLLS CAN STILL EASILY COPY & PASTE MY COMMENTS INTO THEIR OWN EDITOR BOX ...

The reason I abhor these trolls corrupting my material postings when they requote is simple ...

• I have experienced many posts deleted per ^report button^ abuse by trolls &or automated software bots shifting comments into a rubbish thread etc
  • This means that if a requote corrupted by a troll is permitted to stand in public view .. then this might escalate various risks to me with mistaken identity being deliberately created by these trolls & abusers etc
  • Also of course many members and their families & ACC could print out many threads and not realise the authorship has been deliberately corrupted by these trolls and abusers ...
  • NB I have also previously pointed out to Alan the additional costs plus some other dangers of his chosen methods with blue fonting contamination eg many folks may not actually have the colour coding maintain through various repeating systems eg black ink printers or photocopies, faxing, copypaste email creation etc

• Firstly, I may use only one simple word, with the simple codes of [] brackets, and a / backslash ... a simple tip which assists me using the recognised forum tools ... in order to stop these deliberate corruptions of authorship &or any legal risks to me ie if or when my quotations are being reposted &or any 3rd party resources taken without consent ... and inappropriately used elsewheres etcetc ...
  • Secondly, I will snip out any material irrelevant to my reply &or highlight material which I wish to ensure is explicitly addressed ...
  • Thirdly, I will also likely whiteout or minimise fonts of material belonging to other people because it is also not relevant to my comments ...
  • Most importantly, I know that the original verbatim material belonging to other people remains in audited place under their authorship tags &or can be verified by ADMIN if the trolls delete it etc etc

FYI While I am waiting until this forum closes down .... I may update threads to assist victims of violence as there may be material information to help support strategies etc

Unfortunately with the sheer numbers of trolls & their puppets who appear to be deluded with the Dunning-Kruger complex in here ... the upside is that I expect these zeros with all of their garbage gobbing will help get this place closed down sooner rather than later...

Please note that I will now utilise the technique of ^rclick hover^ in order to blank out any abusive or irrelevant rhetoric ....

#9 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

Yup ... got the creature regurgitating more of its garbage ... and for the record this nonsense from this troll is actually breaching forum rules ... as well as continuing its efforts to junk out the forum archives and waste member resources with her meaningless incompetent digital evidence processing ...

FYI here is a small selection of some Forum Rules which Battleaxe continually breaches to ridiculous levels IMHO ...

admin said:

Do not

- {quote} offending content rather than reporting it.
- reply to a post with content that entirely or almost entirely {quote}ed content.
- reply to a post with little or no content (one or two word posts, smilies, gif images, etc).
- reply to a post with large amounts of copy/paste content.
copy {quote}es of posts from 'members only / archived' to the public forum

* if information is on a specific topic, please post the content *once* in its own thread and *link* to that that thread from elsewhere (in order to avoid duplication)

NB please feel free to scroll past the regurgitating nonsense .....

View PostBattleaxe, on 20 March 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Posted Today, 02:30 PM
Yup I nearly labelled this as an R21 thread due to the childish stuff which is causing such pointless meaningless havoc ... but yup needs to be corrected ....because of the gross misinformation/disinformation within some of the trolling attacks &or their toxic games ....

• replying empty white box when requoted .... NB while she is spamming her snapshots she is also frequently breaching an actual forum rule! This also could explain the reason why she was reprimanded by Alan & her current signature! Yep they both ignore the empty white box results & their hypocrisy when slamming me :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI While I am waiting until this forum closes down .... I may update threads to assist victims of violence as there may be material information to help support strategies etc
Unfortunately with the sheer numbers of trolls & their puppets who appear to be deluded with the Dunning-Kruger complex in here ... the upside is that I expect these zeros with all of their garbage gobbing will help get this place closed down sooner rather than later...
Please note that I will now utilise the technique of ^rclick hover^ in order to blank out any abusive or irrelevant rhetoric ....

#10 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

View PostBattleaxe, on 20 March 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:

WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE DRIVEL ANONYMOUSEY HAS POSTED TODAY AT ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE SHE HAS ATTEMPTED TO JUSTIFY THE BREACH OF FORUM RULES AND USE OF BOXES INSIDE BOXES STYLE FOR FORMATTING. ALSO CHANGING MY POSTS BY REDUCING THE FONT SIZE AND USING A DIFFERENT AND MUCH LIGHTER FONT COLOUR - BOTH DONE TO MAKE READING WHAT I WROTE VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE, STRIKING THROUGH WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, QUOTING SELECTIVELY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, ETC.AND SHE AND HER "TROLLWATCH" FRIENDS DARE TO ACCUSE ME OF TAMPERING WITH POSTS.
TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!

:rolleyes:

Re : "....THE BREACH OF FORUM RULES AND USE OF BOXES INSIDE BOXES STYLE FOR FORMATTING ..."

Yep ....looks like this creatures' DELUSIONS...along with its ridiculous whinging about its own memory problems ... cos looks its unable to recall what she ever wrote herself ...

...and not forgetting of course ...its imaginary rules garbage is continuing ..

#11 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

View Postnot their victim, on 20 March 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

Brilliant hun

Should have acknowledged this earlier..!

#12 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:55 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:30 PM

#13 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

View Postanonymousey, on 20 March 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

Following the above exchange ...the creature Battleaxe also jumps in to escalate the trolling attacks ... with her sarcastic rolling eyes of course ie demonstration that she will utilise numerous formatting codes whenever it suits her abuse IMHO

NB the original attack is NOT in RED font ps I have taken screenshot in case you think about sneaking back to change your post

Now that ALan has been encouraged by this creature he increases his dictatorial patronising attitude towards me &or his trolling with the next comments ...

Posted Yesterday, 02:31 PM

To provide members with some context to this issue and past discussions I have copied the main comments involved FYI

Last month, during another dialogue concerning forum accountability matters, a fairly predictable pattern emerged ie I ask a direct question, Alan ignores this and instead changes topic &or endeavours to troll or insult me &or other puppets join in etc etc

anonymousey said:

Posting dated 19 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

My link

Alan Thomas, on 19 January 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

What on earth causes you to imagine I have any involvement or responsibility?

Do you deny that YOU are the last remaining *trustee* to this forum alan?

I consider that because you knowingly took on this power and responsibility in the early days with establishing roles and creating supposed management policy ... and then frequently blagged about holding this position in numerous postings ...and then because you did not officially resign from this forum as per the court order relating to your last conviction ...this means to me that your direct involvement and continuing responsibility for all of this forum now spans years longer than anybody and everybody else now ...

... plus of course I remind you about your admission of your ownership of your previous business website alan ... ie which was implicated in your fraud convictions alan.... & then was according to you amalgamated in here apparently etc

ps I would also expect you to hold more control over this website than any new funder who may have been persuaded to contribute a minimal financial investment last month alan

Alans reply to my comment is as follows ...

Alan Thomas, on 19 January 2017 - 10:43 PM, said:

anonymousey
To take part in forum discussions you MUST make you posting in the required manner so as the reply to your posting can transfer into the despondence post so as to make clear to the readers the relevance of the reply.

This appears to be in response to the fact that he chooses to not copypaste member material .... and instead prefers to deliberately corrupt authorship by contaminating quotes with his blue font responses nb I have placed his words into his preferred format to assist reading PLUS remember that I consider the majority of his member quotations will have zero integrity or are not verbatim etc etc

There are numerous other comments which can be found in the archives ... where Alan has abused me for only providing an empty white box to the addreply bots for him due to my refusal to condone his manipulations of my statements under my audit tag etc etc

........ so yup I reply to Alan

anonymousey said:

My link

FYI ...YOU... can just do what xxx and some other members will do alan... right click copy and paste and blah blah

I refuse to assist you tampering with my posts now alan ie you must be the author correlated to the correct and complete audit tag if you are responding to my comments

Battleaxe, on 19 January 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

Thank you to Alan Thomas for pointing out how annoying Anonymousey's post formatting is, and how difficult it is to read and make sense of what she is trying to convey. This proactive approach to tidying up this forum is overdue but nonetheless much appreciated.

#14 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:12 AM

So now IMHO these two trollsters think they might be able to bully me into copying their dysfunctional hypocritical erratic posting styles ...

Alan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

anonymousey
you don't get to dictate the rules and spirit of the site and manipulate what has been laid down for you to obey.

Alan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

To function in an orderly fashion there needs to be cooperation. Within that system there exists freedom of speec. Nobody is goinbg to take or manipulate the perpose of this site.
It stands firm with what was originally laid down

So the immediate question which springs to my mind comes next... plus my anger at their abuse & ridiculous demands ...

anonymousey said:

My link

WHICH IMAGINARY RULE are you referring to alan

FYI I will never obey or condone any of your illegal &or immoral demands

#15 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

FYI the generic term ^robots^ that I and other members began using in here years ago refers to the IT terminology BOT . A quick google shows explanations such as "Simple computer program used to perform highly repetitive operations OR a computer program that works automatically OR A "software robot" or software agent. Especially an intelligent agent."

As the term BOT can also be used for another purpose [Back On Topic] and we have had many threads and monikers tagging robotic thinking, hal300 machines and blah blah ... I find using the word 'robot' in regards to formatting and coding to be the best choice for me

So now the abuse continues with additional escalation where Battleaxe is shouting at me & deliberately ^reporting^ my posts ...

Battleaxe, on 01 March 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

REPORTED POST #2501 AND #2503 TO ADMIN BECAUSE OF FORMATTING NOT COMPLYING WITH THE RULES, AND THE AUTHOR INTERFERING WITH POSTS, NOT QUOTING AUDIT TAGS, USING MULTIPLE FONTS, TEXT BOXES AND FONT COLOURS AND SIZES, ETC.

I WILL CONTINUE TO REPORT EACH AND EVERY POST THAT ANONYMOUSEY CREATES WHICH BREACHES THE RULES AND/OR DOES ANY OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED.

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH HER AND HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE HER POSTS. NOTWITHSTANDING THAT HER POSTS ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BEING READ BY ME, SHE IS YET ANOTHER PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND MANIPULATOR OF THE FACTS AND TRUTH. SHE ALSO ENJOYS SUBTLY THREATENING ME AS SHE HAS DONE ABOVE BY IMPLYING THAT I WILL PAY FOR AN AUDIT OF THE FORUM RECORDS BECAUSE I MAKE SNAPSHOTS OF CERTAIN POSTS, WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT BRUCEY HAS MADE OVER 500 POSTS AT THE GENERAL FORUM ALONE, AND WHICH ARE OF REPEATED "INDIVIDUAL MESSAGES" THAT ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF FORUM SPACE AND MEMORY.

nb I have underlined the invisible rule portion from within the abuse she is upchucking ....

So I reply to this slamming at me from her ....

anonymousey said:

My link

hhhhhmmmmm do you think shouting your garbage will make any difference battleaxe?

FYI I am breaching ZERO rules .... and in fact I am specifically endeavouring to ensure legal perversions of authorship are being actively minimised ie to protect all members by setting this simple example of a safety net in operation!!

This deliberate choice of mine to protect material statements is also because for many years now I have considered that multiple software scripts [robots] within this forum are unable to function correctly ie they are frequently demonstrating evidence of member manipulations and erratic interventions :angry:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">/>/>/>

IMHO you are now clearly becoming a tiresome eejit who is gaming nonsense ad nauseum eg your BS about being unable to read material in normal font has become ridiculous because you are using normal font and colour every single time you post your garbage ....

Also as previously stated too ..Brucey is and has been utilising a well recognised technique that is highly successful within many settings battleaxe ... and recommended by experts for dealing with peeps who are wrong & inadequates and such like ...

BUT you are simply incompetent and writing nonsense and frequently demonstrating your ignorance & lack of education and blah blah battleaxe ...

BTW your absolutely insane nonsense that you expect any forum member to provide you with copy of MY deleted postings for court evidence renders me speechless ...

... and your complete selfishness and utter contempt for the forum owner and taxpayer with your deliberate corruption of the forum archives has not surprised me either ie you are continually behaving as a nasty toxic troll ... which yeah is predictable IMHO and much like many vexatious litigants who whinge when costs are awarded against them etc etc :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">/>/>/>/>

ps I am not bothered by you reporting my posts for your ridiculous reasons because ... yup IMHO it only demonstrates your ongoing hypocrisy and abusive behaviours ...

But wait there is more she slams again using Alan ...again she jumps into dialogue between other members in order to inflame discussion! IMHO normally I would try to disregard her abusive behaviour because it is likely she is ignorant of any preceding exchanges & rhetoric ..so the reason I highlight her next attack is because it indicates more twisting abuse and misinterpretations evolving ....

Posted ImageBattleaxe, on 01 March 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

OMG now the "requote robots" are being blamed. Unbelievable!

Even an inexperienced computer user would know that all you have to do when you want to answer a post is press its "reply" button. And then start typing your message into the white space provided. Press the "add reply" button and you're done. But no, Anonymousey has to use text boxes which confuse the system and so her problems are self created, but, she has to blame someone and since there is no one to blame, she creates a "robot" excuse. If it wasn't so tragic it might be laughable.

:rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

anonymousey said:

My link

<< snipped out the repeat verbatim comment to focus on issues within >>

FFS battleaxe ... the simple term ^robots^ is being used within this setting as shorthand for the numerous software scripts which engage at different levels of forum processing steps and actions!!

It was the generic term I used within many discussions with past admin monikers ... and netcoachnz also utilised this simple jargon for describing these scripts and coding ... and how they may differently interact with templates and commands within this IP Board forum platform or engineroom and blah blah

RE "Even an inexperienced computer user would know that all you have to do when you want to answer a post is press its "reply" button. And then start typing your message into the white space provided ..."

Yup confirmation that you are quite capable of reading and deliberately engaging with editing features of normal fonts and black colours ..... so all of your BS with using garbage commands for selfish purposes and likely bogus visual problems... has only illustrated your penchant for toxic graffiti crap contamination ... plus your ongoing contempt for any members with mobile apps accessing this forum ... and disregard for simple authorship presentation reading aids :angry:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

RE "Anonymousey has to use text boxes which confuse the system .."

WRONG again ... I am using the same text box as every other member!

I am simply clicking ^the quote button^ to surround my answering! I may do this a second or third time from when I am previewing & saving to check for spelling errors ... mostly because it is such a simple sensible method etc

Until recently this technique was also the most userfriendly method of minimising corruption of my posts etc In past times before previous updates there were more quote choice capabilities but these were lost in forum upgrades which is why some of the material back in early days may seem different to readers etc

Remember also that with my contributions Full audit tags are always available ... and AFAIK all members have demonstrated ability to copy & paste material as this is becoming a standard skill for any wordprocessing programmes for students 5 years and older with NZ primary schools !!

FYI I also consider this copypaste approach is the better legally correct method for any member who wishes to respond to my postings ..that is because their replies should always be under their own name and audit tag... &or I hope to encourage other members to discipline themselves to stop tampering or corrupting my statements etc
:ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

#16 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:22 AM

[quote name='anonymousey' timestamp='1489977127' post='241325']
Posted Yesterday, 02:32 PM

[Quote]

Yup now i am getting sick of the sight of this frigging troll and her upchucked garbage ... worse she has even incredibly increased the formatting commands with many redundant pointless junk dodes...which make the requote editor view even more gibberish

I will try to reduce the costs members are carrying because of this trolls tanties ...so this next posting is a combined snapshot it did ie pointless providing my link because hers will take you to the original placement etc

Battleaxe, on 07 February 2017 - 12:40 PM, said:

Posted Today, 12:25 PM

Battleaxe, on 07 February 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:
Anoymousey, I have mostly always ignored your posts except when they include lies. Your posts, as I have told you before are very difficult, if not impossible, to read. You have recently proven that you are capable of posting messages that are not formatted in the way the message above is, but you then reverted straight back to the same formatting. You also tamper with posts and cannot be trusted in what you post

I apologise for using capital letters but I considered them necessary because you need to know and realise that your behaviour is breaching the HDCA and its 10 principles, and that if you continue the way are you with me, you will find yourself on the wrong side of the law. So, if you post any future message at this forum about me that is in any way offensive and harmful to me, then you know what the consequences will be

battleaxe
aaaaaahhhhh now I see that you are using the word *tampering* to describe some very simple formatting changes etc

For example when you choose to use HUGE letters under size 6 bolded in red colour with different fonts to post your comments ... but looks like whenever I requote your material information ... within only a simple different style ... then you are hugely complaining about this ??

I am not sure yet if this is your personal interpretation of a *lie* is the same problem with you when you have been making all sorts of unsupported allegations against me unfortunately. I consider a lie something which is deliberately fraudulent &or deceitful hence my outrage at your allegations etc Likewise when I seek clarification in case it is another misunderstanding or wordgame ...then the issue I raise is ignored ... and yet another personal slamming frequently occurs sadly ie you are merely adding insult to injury then IMHO :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI I minimise any glaring or overload of your spiel to ensure that scrolling past or printing choices by other members & readers are assisted ie they know it is a new author replying etc I frequently use indent commands to also assist the visual presentation &or printing differences between authors or issues being addressed.

Basically I will now choose to reduce your font size back to normal and lighten your colour schemata only!

For some other postings across the forum where obscene language is used I will utilise the white font and have notified the simple methods of revealing same etc. For names which are irrelevant to my reply I will filter and utilise xxxx ...and of course if the palaver is irrelevant to my own reply I might even minimise further and strike through or snip it ... & especially if I disagree with the palaver surrounding any concepts that I am responding to etc

As my choices utilise a *requote* there is also the fact that the original is still present for comparison etc That is, only if you have not deleted the original qv @ 235479 like you did last night battleaxe etc Sometimes I will keep all the garbage commands from you which appears in my requote box ...other times I may remove this nonsense ... especially when I may be addressing paragraphs and need to ensure that my reply is accurate using the script tools available to everyone eg if I am using indents or italics to emphasise etc

FYI I personally use the word *tampering* to describe the deliberate changes of words and sentences within another members comment under their authorship tag battleaxe.

Please note that if you change or corrupt any requote of another members commentary by wanting to add your own two cents wording inside their posting... but it is outside the quotebox and their audit tag... and thus under your own authorship ... then I will not highlight these risks for other readers battleaxe. BTW I have seen you do this much better non-tampering technique whenever you wish :rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

FYI I have seen many members do this and sometimes they will state they are using a different coloured font for their inserted rhetoric ... or contamination of another members comments etc

Years ago when different formatting features were more easily available to all members [no restricted permissions erratically imposed to censor some members] then I was obviously much more relaxed about efforts to discuss issues with the tools we all had at our disposal then ... but now with pending legal action ...I am being much more disciplined with my own postings battleaxe!!

Obviously all of this is redundant whenever I am requoting one of your tampered posts as then I will end up with an empty white box battleaxe ...so I find your double standards on this issue also very tiresome etc

I am actually extremely comfortable with my preferred formating styles and indeed fully expect that any auditing forensic processes will demonstrate that I do NOT corrupt material concepts or exact quotes from other members battleaxe! However I do not include dialogue from a few past threads years ago when I may have been discussing such risks with admin or netcoachnz as these likely have demonstrations or illustrations of the concerns and risks I raised then etc

As for your complaints about being unable to read postings due to sizing battleaxe ... I find you post erratically [qv your comment @ 235498 to another member is normal size and unbolded]...and of course the requote preview box which we type into is also normal size without any additional modifications as this uses coding commands etc This is why I have previously suggested you get your IT husband to upgrade your desktop screen for ease of access changes eg webfont size or magnifier on taskbar etc

Lastly as for your personal interpretations of the HDCA or any suggestions from Netsafe and your threats of consequences or legal action against me ... I do NOT need to see it being regurgitated ad nauseum now so you can stop such postings at me etc If you wish to make it part of your signature spiel ...feel free battleaxe ...otherwise I will not be censored or bullied by you or anyone else from sharing my POV within this public forum battleaxe ie I am responding to YOUR postings &or misinterpretations &or any misleading commentary etc

so now to review my POV concerning last nights baloney ...

I note that the troll now appears to finally realise she also does various things which she is always b$tching about and abusing me on eg sometimes she also changes font color within a requote belonging to another member ...

... but yupinstead of using her previous white box whinge ... now its become a box within a box blah blah .... not forgetting lets blame other members too:rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

now obviously i could choose to never requote this trolls garbage lol ...and simply make her guess which fact ir issue i am responding to....

.. however her selfishnessness trying to impose rubbish upon readers ... and force them to only have her regurgitated meaningless upchucks for nauseating reading ...is likely to fail with me ... ditto her imaginary rules and threats too :ph34r:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">

#17 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:50 PM

NB I have not corrected the various spelling mistakes in postings from Alan Thomas and Battleaxe etc

Although admittedly ... sometimes I might ask Alan if he is using his cellfone in the wee hours of the morning? This is because it appears to me he is using a different device ... which may not have the same voice operated software operating due to the different linguistics I witness occurring etc

FYI with the many slams I have recieved for using different terms or words [alternatives which are often correct in different settings or cultures or dictionaries] ... and because of the extreme word and mindgames in here ... I usually screenshot many of these examples or illustrations ... rather than correct within my reposting etc That is because I feel it serves no purpose being a pedantic grammarnazi troll ... so I try to avoid ...unless IMHO the other members error specifically changes facts or issues being discussed; and they are particular hypocrites; &or have abused other members for spelling mistakes etc etc

For example, this posting likely concerns some invisible thingymajog within one persons' imagination ... is missing punctuation & has 3 spelling mistakes.

Posted ImageAlan Thomas, on 20 January 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

To function in an orderly fashion there needs to be cooperation. Within that system there exists freedom of speec.[sic] Nobody is goinbg [sic] to take or manipulate the perpose [sic] of this site.
It stands firm with what was originally laid down [sic]

#18 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:31 AM

REPORTED ALL OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED POSTS BY ANONYMOUSEY TO ADMIN BECAUSE OF HER FORMATTINGNOT COMPLYING WITH THE RULES, HER GROSS AND ONGOING INTERFERENCE WITH POSTS DESPITE REQUESTS AND EVEN WARNINGS TO DESIST FROM THIS BEHAVIOUR, SELECTIVELY QUOTING SOME OF WHAT I AND OTHER FORUM MEMBERS HAVE WRITTEN TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT WHAT SHE HAS QUOTED FAVOURS HER POSITION AND DISFAVOURS MY AND THEIR POSITION, NOTQUOTING AUDIT TAGS, USING MULTIPLE FONTS, MULTIPLE FONT COLOURS AND MULTIPLE FONT SIZES, AS WELL AS TEXT BOXES WITHINBOXES WITHIN TEXT BOXES, ETC. SHE HAS ALSO FREQUENTLY STRUCK-OUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, AND CHANGED THE FONT COLOURS AND SIZES FROM THAT WHICH I USED IN MY ORIGINAL POSTS. SHE LIKES TO PLAY AROUND WITH HER LIMITED HTML SKILLS AND ADDS GABBLES ETC THAT MOCK ME AND WHITEOUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN. UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES SHE HAS THE GALL TO CLAIM THAT I HAVE INTERFERED WITH POSTS WHEN SHE HAS REPEATEDLY DONE ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED. A HYPOCRITE IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.

I WILL CONTINUE TO REPORT EACH AND EVERY POST THATANONYMOUSEY CREATES WHICH BREACHESTHE RULES AND/OR DOES ANY OFTHE ABOVEMENTIONED.

I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH HER ANDHAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE HER POSTS. NOTWITHSTANDING THAT HER POSTS ARE NOT CAPABLEOF BEING READ BY ME, SHE IS YET ANOTHER PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND MANIPULATOR OFTHE FACTS AND TRUTH. SHE ALSO ENJOYS SUBTLY THREATENING ME SUCH AS BY IMPLYINGTHAT I WILL PAY FOR AN AUDIT OF THE FORUM RECORDS BECAUSE I MAKE SNAPSHOTS OFCERTAIN POSTS, WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT BRUCEY HAS MADE OVER 500 POSTS ATTHE GENERAL FORUM ALONE, AND WHICH ARE OF REPEATED "INDIVIDUALMESSAGES" THAT ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF FORUM SPACE AND MEMORY. SHE ALSO VERBALLY ABUSES ME AND CALLS MEHURTFUL NAMES WHEN I HAVE NEVER USED ANY SUCH LANGUAGE TOWARDS HER. YET ANOTHER VILE, EVIL AND VICIOUS PERSON WHO IS PART OF THE "TROLLWATCH" GROUP.

#19 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE AWAY BATTY.....

ANONYMOUSEY IS WELL WITH IT PROTOCOLS AND COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY BREACHED FORUM RULES

ALAN THOMAS HAS ALREADY INSTRUCTED YOU HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR POSTS BUT YET YOU STILL SUBQUOTE/MISQUOTE AND MASH UP THE INTERNALS OF NEARLY EVERY POST THAT YOU ARE BLATANTLY SHOWING THAT YOU ARE COPYING....

AGAIN IT SHOWS EITHER GROSS INCOMPETENCE OR ABJECT STUPIDITY...

THOMAS HAS RESTRICTED YOUR POSTS FOR A REASON....

AND YOU ARE JUST TOOO THICK TO GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD AFTER YOU ABUSED HIM THAT HE CAN CONTROL THE BOARD

HES ALREADY PAID YOU BACK !

HOW ABOUT YOU GET THE IN HOME IT EXPERT TO GIVE YOU SOME LESSONS IN IT PROTOCOLS AND MANNERS

YOU CAN RESPOND ALRIGHT TO MY CAPS FOR THE BENEFIT OF YOUR "POOR EYESIGHT"

(IM NOT SHOUTING, IM MAKING DAMN SURE YOU CAN READ WHAT I WRITE)

SO HOW ABOUT YOU USE YOUR MANNERS

AND STOP THE BIG ATENTION SEEKING
"RED, ME ME"...

#20 User is offline   anonymousey 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

Cheers NTV :)

When or if I have the time ... I may yet transfer some of the numerous threats and lies from this creature into here etc ATM it appears she is deliberately trying to bury some of her garbage now IMHO
ie there are zero excuses for her erratic-ridiculous-red-rubbish-trolling etc etc

PS another thing ... is that I see she is very quick to include or slam numerous other members within her threatening tantrums and daft delusions ... :angry:

View Postupchchukky-being-ignored, on 21 March 2017 - 06:31 AM, said:

REPORTED ALL OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED POSTS BY ANONYMOUSEY TO ADMIN BECAUSE OF HER FORMATTINGNOT COMPLYING WITH THE RULES, HER GROSS AND ONGOING INTERFERENCE WITH POSTS DESPITE REQUESTS AND EVEN WARNINGS TO DESIST FROM THIS BEHAVIOUR, SELECTIVELY QUOTING SOME OF WHAT I AND OTHER FORUM MEMBERS HAVE WRITTEN TO MAKE IT APPEAR THAT WHAT SHE HAS QUOTED FAVOURS HER POSITION AND DISFAVOURS MY AND THEIR POSITION, NOTQUOTING AUDIT TAGS, USING MULTIPLE FONTS, MULTIPLE FONT COLOURS AND MULTIPLE FONT SIZES, AS WELL AS TEXT BOXES WITHINBOXES WITHIN TEXT BOXES, ETC. SHE HAS ALSO FREQUENTLY STRUCK-OUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, AND CHANGED THE FONT COLOURS AND SIZES FROM THAT WHICH I USED IN MY ORIGINAL POSTS. SHE LIKES TO PLAY AROUND WITH HER LIMITED HTML SKILLS AND ADDS GABBLES ETC THAT MOCK ME AND WHITEOUT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN. UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES SHE HAS THE GALL TO CLAIM THAT I HAVE INTERFERED WITH POSTS WHEN SHE HAS REPEATEDLY DONE ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED. A HYPOCRITE IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.
I WILL CONTINUE TO REPORT EACH AND EVERY POST THATANONYMOUSEY CREATES WHICH BREACHESTHE RULES AND/OR DOES ANY OFTHE ABOVEMENTIONED
I WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DISCUSSION WITH HER ANDHAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE HER POSTS. NOTWITHSTANDING THAT HER POSTS ARE NOT CAPABLEOF BEING READ BY ME, SHE IS YET ANOTHER PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND MANIPULATOR OFTHE FACTS AND TRUTH. SHE ALSO ENJOYS SUBTLY THREATENING ME SUCH AS BY IMPLYINGTHAT I WILL PAY FOR AN AUDIT OF THE FORUM RECORDS BECAUSE I MAKE SNAPSHOTS OFCERTAIN POSTS, WHILE IGNORING THE FACT THAT BRUCEY HAS MADE OVER 500 POSTS ATTHE GENERAL FORUM ALONE, AND WHICH ARE OF REPEATED "INDIVIDUALMESSAGES" THAT ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF FORUM SPACE AND MEMORY. SHE ALSO VERBALLY ABUSES ME AND CALLS MEHURTFUL NAMES WHEN I HAVE NEVER USED ANY SUCH LANGUAGE TOWARDS HER. YET ANOTHER VILE, EVIL AND VICIOUS PERSON WHO IS PART OF THE "TROLLWATCH" GROUP

.... yup trolling garbage again overnight as this creature is playing toxic games with other threads in general view nb verbatim words...with only her multiple copies of rubbish botcodes removed :wacko:

View Postgarbageposting, on 20 March 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

Posted Today, 11:23 PM
QuoteQuote
url="http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=241433"]
Battleaxe, on 20 March 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:
WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE DRIVEL ANONYMOUSEY HAS POSTED TODAY AT ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE SHE HAS ATTEMPTED TO JUSTIFY THE BREACH OF FORUM RULES AND USE OF BOXES INSIDE BOXES STYLE FOR FORMATTING. ALSO CHANGING MY POSTS BY REDUCING THE FONT SIZE AND USING A DIFFERENT AND MUCH LIGHTER FONT COLOUR - BOTH DONE TO MAKE READING WHAT I WROTE VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE, STRIKING THROUGH WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, QUOTING SELECTIVELY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, ETC.AND SHE AND HER "TROLLWATCH" FRIENDS DARE TO ACCUSE ME OF TAMPERING WITH POSTS.TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!
:rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;"
Re : "....THE BREACH OF FORUM RULES AND USE OF BOXES INSIDE BOXES STYLE FOR FORMATTING ..."
Yep ....looks like this creatures' DELUSIONS...along with its ridiculous whinging about its own memory problems ... cos looks like its unable to recall what she ever wrote herself ...
[i]Please note that I will now utilise the technique of ^rclick hover^ in order to blank out any abusive or irrelevant rhetoric

Please note if there are multiple copies of the same garbage being reposted by this creature which likes to read its own graffiti time after time after time ...I will try to keep track of its stalking, abuse &or any changes with a single posting per issue :ph34r:/>

View Postgarbageagain, on 20 March 2017 - 11:28 PM, said:

241441 Posted Today, 11:23 PM
QuoteQuoteurl="http://accforum.org/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=241433"
Battleaxe, on 20 March 2017 - 10:29 PM, said:
WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE DRIVEL ANONYMOUSEY HAS POSTED TODAY AT ANOTHER TOPIC WHERE SHE HAS ATTEMPTED TO JUSTIFY THE BREACH OF FORUM RULES AND USE OF BOXES INSIDE BOXES STYLE FOR FORMATTING. ALSO CHANGING MY POSTS BY REDUCING THE FONT SIZE AND USING A DIFFERENT AND MUCH LIGHTER FONT COLOUR - BOTH DONE TO MAKE READING WHAT I WROTE VERY DIFFICULT IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE, STRIKING THROUGH WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, QUOTING SELECTIVELY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, ETC.AND SHE AND HER "TROLLWATCH" FRIENDS DARE TO ACCUSE ME OF TAMPERING WITH POSTS.
TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!
:rolleyes:style="border: 0px; vertical-align: middle;">
Yep ....looks like this creatures' DELUSIONS...along with its ridiculous whinging about its own memory problems ... cos looks like its unable to recall what she ever wrote herself ...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users