ACCforum: Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions - ACCforum

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions

#41 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

MINI, on 26 April 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Butler/hemi As I have told you many a time this is not a Court room.

Go research the answers to my questions and you will the answers to your right to ask me anything at all.
pp: Might say the same to you old boy!!

Mini

HILARIOUS...

HEMI PRETENDING HES NOT BUTLER

WIGHTMAN PRETENDING HES NOT PIPER

MYLEY PRETENDING INNOCENCE

RIGHT BUNCH OF HEAD JOBS

#42 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

Im sure they can all read and see whats there IRENE -with you taking over from Blurb as the accforum.org liaison public media spokesperson for many government entities as such ON BEHALF OF ACC POLICE NETSAFE etc etc no need to call anyone as we are all frequently advised by you as the current public media spokesperson ,that this forum is monitored -watched -read > 24/7

one small question -AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WONDERING ABOUT THIS so its very easy so wont tax your brain all that much IRENE

''How do you know what is within a document and are able to write so comprehensively and accuse issues of that content''
WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT DOCUMENT
Is this a physic ability that ONLY YOU HAVE to know what others do and write ,as you seem to know a lot about other peoples business to publish as you do -your recent ones above being a classic example of stating you are knowing of things you,>>>> DONT KNOWPosted Image

#43 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

There you go again CLAIRE HOLLIS [not miniPosted Image

#44 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

David Butler/hemi

You would know "something definitely fishy and underhand going on from you xxxxxxxxxxxxxand SERIOUSLY COURUPT" WOULDNT YOU??

BEING THE MASTER OF DECIET AND LIES AND DISHONESTY IN GIVING INFORMATION TO LF OF AS MANY MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD, JUST TO KEEP YOUSELF IN THE GOOD BOOKS WITH THOSE YOU HAVE KICKED IN THE GUTS PREVIOUSLY. AND PRETENT TO CONSOLE WITH APOLIGIES AND GARBAGE TO KEEP THEM HAPPY UNTIL:....................
No information that im aware of that was NOT PUBLICLY known anywhere Claire

YOU FK IT ALL UP AND THEY TURN ON YOU.
I understand Dave is most happy with the result of business transacted Claire

BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE OTHER 9 OR WAS THAT 12 HOURS OF VIDEO LF TEAM THREATENED WITH CONTINUALLY. I WANT IT, SO PLEASE PUT IT UP HERE SO I CAN INCLUDE IN IN MY STATEMENTS.

YOU WANT -YOU DEMAND- Rather to late to be asking for help now after your last 6 years performance Claire

I WANT TO USE THE LIES YOU TELL ABOUT ME AGAINST YOU. AND GET YOU TO PROVE ALL THE REST.
Your stating again as a fact there Claire on something you dont know the content of moreso even if it exists
WHICH IS AGAIN LIBELOUS.

you believe laudafinem when it suits you and when it is against you you say its lies

JUST ANOTHER BIT OF INFORMATION YOU CANT AFFORD TO HAVE OUT IN THE OPEN EH? BUT I THINK I KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO HAS IT, AND CAN GIVE ME A COPY.
Ask dermot he may assist you there Claire
what you really need is the originals of what you have now, that you have stated abused libled etc others using the content that you have in them
NOW THATS IS A REAL DUMB ASS action to undertake CLAIRE HOLLIS
ANYONE Except you- can see they are cut enjoined not original as it happened and the original full contents wont be provided to you

MINI

#45 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 01:20 PM, said:

IRENE DE MARCO
The 'memorandum'' or memo as you refer to it as
1 -Claire Hollis stated it was hers
2=You being Irene de Marco stated it was yours
3-You BOTH have never seen it
its NOT YOURS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

So we have a memo that you Irene De Marco publishes adnauseam apon and places some great credence to your publications of the memo with what you state is the truth as to the memo and as it having some significance to your legal proceedings and to the police for whatever reasons who would know but only you yet your truth as you sate it to be can not be the truth as YOU DONT KNOW THE CONTENTS OF WHAT YOU PUBLISH ABOUT
Some significance to what exactly
Why do you place so much emphasis on the memo thats not yours - youve never seen yet you publish so much about it and want it in YOUR OWN and the hands of the police
im sure if the police wanted such a document then they would uplift it and as the police do what they do quite well , then i would assume they may well already be in possession of it anyway

the question is WHY do you publish accuse write lies untruth mislead make up fairy tales about a memo you do NOT KNOW the contents of

what is the ulterior motive here Irene and who are you really going at hoping to as it shows in your writings to have some/ anyone/ all and sundry arrested and more to the point involve them all with Laudafinem .
WHY WHAT IS THE REASON for so much venom all over a document you havnt a clue why it was set out who it actually involved /the content and what the memo was actually about and moreso the reasons it was made up.

another issue here IRENE
It is known from you directly ,that you have dealt spoken to passed on information to the police as a supposed witness in some proceedings involving what you referred to as accforum issues and accfroum.org members YOU DONT LIKE /issues that were still under investigation
Now when the police speak to others on matters of legal issues the rule of thumb for normal HONEST reliable persons is to deal with the issues and say nothing at all to anyone and definitely ''NOT'' go out publishing what the police are doing, going to do and what you spoke to them about
what exactly is the motive for all that going on in here from YOU Irene?
something definitely rather fishy and underhand going on from you IRENE DE MARCO and SERIOUSLY CORRUPT.

#46 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:40 PM

tommy, on 25 April 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

hopefully , ntv you are not having anxiety attacks , as in this supposed outcomes of whom you believe have committed wrong doings , when do you believe as in your baliefs there will be a forum closure , as in this daily dribble which is being posted

#47 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

my your rather upset there Irene and you accuse of begging
This debacle started with YOU BEGGING to dave for a document that you wanted to use in a case [of which your intention/means etc is well documented in and out of this forum by you] you were bringing against dermot nottigham and you failed to gain possession of it.
ITS JUST NOT YOURS and also it is void of what you have publicly stated and passed on to authorities stating what it contained
quite simple really irene
you have LIED in all your writings within this forum and to other members and you also LIED to the police from what you have said and also published on that issue
so no begging -doing whats right and proper Irene =im bringing to the attention of the threads title what you are up to and think it is about time you were asked officially what exactly you are up to here
you have been publishing on the issues and a theme of laudafinem -attacking persons by deceit to name them to have others involved with that person so you can have them dealt to by the police - by what is entrapment /ruse/allusion of untruths twisted and actually ALL LIES in the hope to have police involvement with the ones you are attacking in here by / in your attempts to do others harm via public publications and or via direct communications of other means.
i am concerned also as to your threats of attempting by what is aimed with a determined theme of Intent /at violence / harm towards others in the endeavors you have undertaken within publishing's and within other means of communications and that i want that publicly known as from this day on and to be in notice attention of the Police.
The reason for using this thread is that is is titled as it is and those ones are involved in issues that you use in here to attack abuse lie cause harm threaten etc etc.
you accuse of begging -no its publicly notified showing of YOU to them Irene for the protection of those you attack and some who have cause to be fearful of you and your threats of which you are ably assisted by Claire Hollis and the member Brucey [not an uncommon occurrence in here over the years ] who show publicly their support of your activity and publications and as it is about very serious matters that there can be no doubt at all that you are interfering meddling attempting to procure an outcome in that you want the sent to jail with you as the judge /jury then what better place / thread to have you and your actions made known in and that from your publications you are not all that far off in my opinion of undoing many hours of police work [if you havnt already achieved that ] they have undertaken to sort out other issues relating to this and other internet venomous activity / not excluding safety of others and radicalism based activity.
I note you have published you will be seeing me and others soon and that i want noticed to the Police also as there are far to many of those threats being made recently at people in here by you.
on the issue of your so called irrefutable evidence and the stories you portray as to the Plot and especially the duck mail one wonders who provides you with this evidence and court records you say are correct when it is again ALL LIES -as the duk mail most certainly did not sit on a desk for weeks of which the official records clearly show and many are asking whom you are acting for and thus attempting to protect in that activity of yours in all things Bomb Plot issues of which Claire Hollis has also been prolific in doing similar as you publishing false information as opposed to the actual evidence facts of the Plot with Claire Hollis ,AGAIN SIMILAR TO YOU ,also publishing accusations relating to laudafinem and others which are FALSE ACCUSATIONS THUS LIES.

#48 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

Hemi, on 25 April 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

Im sure they can all read and see whats there IRENE -with you taking over from Blurb as the accforum.org liaison public media spokesperson for many government entities as such ON BEHALF OF ACC POLICE NETSAFE etc etc no need to call anyone as we are all frequently advised by you as the current public media spokesperson ,that this forum is monitored -watched -read > 24/7

one small question -AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WONDERING ABOUT THIS so its very easy so wont tax your brain all that much IRENE

''How do you know what is within a document and are able to write so comprehensively and accuse issues of that content''
WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT DOCUMENT
Is this a physic ability that ONLY YOU HAVE to know what others do and write ,as you seem to know a lot about other peoples business to publish as you do -your recent ones above being a classic example of stating you are knowing of things you,>>>> DONT KNOWPosted Image

I KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE IN SUCCESSIVE PRIVATE MESSAGES

BECOMES DIFFERENT IN THE "TELLING"

THE DESTRUCTION OF 100'S PAGES OF RABID OBSESSION ON THE TOTAL DECLINE THREAD

AND WHAT YOU SAID HAPPENED ON THE "EPITAPH TAPES"...

12 HOURS WORTH OF LIFE, VIA DEMENTED BUTLERS ASSERTIONS, MISNAMING, AND HEARSAY FROM THE CONVICT....

HOW DID YOU OBTAIN ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS BUTLER ?

THATS THE BIG QUESTION

WHO GAVE YOU LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFO

HOW DID YOU GET THESE DOCUMENTS TO STORE UNDER A "LAWYERS NAME".

WHY WERE YOU INVOLVED AT ALL.....?

WHY WERENT YOU WANTED AS A WITNESS ?

WHY DID YOU RING ME AND GO BALLS OUT FOR GIVING YOUR DETAILS TO THE POLICE....

"oh im waiting to see how this all goes before i give up my evidence"

Or words to that effect.....

In your tagline butler...you state you enact justice....

Bullshit....

you are a shitstirring bully and
in typical bullying fashion
when caught out turn coward.....

Then try to blame everyone else for your involvement

Id call you a pathetic pos..

But in fact you are just as dangerous a nutter as those you consort and kowtow to

Hope Route 66 was worth it butler....

thats if you event went

#49 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

HEMI

AN ATTEMPTED MURDERER AS DAVID BUTLER....

WIGHTMAN

OBSESSED WITH CRIMINAL ELEMENTS AND LIVE VENDETTAS

2 PSYCHOPATHS AT BREAKING POINT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE

#50 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 27 April 2017 - 10:34 AM, said:

I KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE IN SUCCESSIVE PRIVATE MESSAGES

BECOMES DIFFERENT IN THE "TELLING"

THE DESTRUCTION OF 100'S PAGES OF RABID OBSESSION ON THE TOTAL DECLINE THREAD

AND WHAT YOU SAID HAPPENED ON THE "EPITAPH TAPES"...

12 HOURS WORTH OF LIFE, VIA DEMENTED BUTLERS ASSERTIONS, MISNAMING, AND HEARSAY FROM THE CONVICT....

HOW DID YOU OBTAIN ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS BUTLER ?

THATS THE BIG QUESTION

WHO GAVE YOU LEGALLY PRIVILEGED INFO

HOW DID YOU GET THESE DOCUMENTS TO STORE UNDER A "LAWYERS NAME".

WHY WERE YOU INVOLVED AT ALL.....?

WHY WERENT YOU WANTED AS A WITNESS ?

WHY DID YOU RING ME AND GO BALLS OUT FOR GIVING YOUR DETAILS TO THE POLICE....

"oh im waiting to see how this all goes before i give up my evidence"

Or words to that effect.....

In your tagline butler...you state you enact justice....

Bullshit....

you are a shitstirring bully and
in typical bullying fashion

Then try to blame everyone else for your involv

Then try to blame everyone else for your involvement

Id call you a pathetic pos..

But in fact you are just as dangerous a nutter as those you consort and kowtow to

Hope Route 66 was worth it butler....

thats if you event went

View Postnot their victim, on 27 April 2017 - 12:05 PM, said:

HEMI

AN ATTEMPTED MURDERER AS DAVID BUTLER....

WIGHTMAN

OBSESSED WITH CRIMINAL ELEMENTS AND LIVE VENDETTAS

2 PSYCHOPATHS AT BREAKING POINT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT DESTROY INNOCENT PEOPLE

#51 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

NUNCER...

#52 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

Feels so good to WIN

TO BE SUPPORTED BY THE LAW FRATERNITY

POLITICIANS

AND

ACC

SET PRECEDENT VIA LAWCITE................

LIANNE HAS ACHIEVED:

COMMUNICATION PLAN
REMOTE CLAIM
NO ENTITLEMENT

#53 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Butler has achieved infamy....

His face is plastered all over google land

Yapping his wee gonads off to the fat bald nasty man

#54 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 26 April 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

LIAR

Want me to prove it? I can so easily but Mini won't like that I'm sure.

And how do you know what Mini has and has not written to me?

#55 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:24 PM

View PostMINI, on 26 April 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Go research the answers to my questions and you will the answers to your right to ask me anything at all.

Mini

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Posted ImageHemi, on 25 April 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

NO Claire
couldnt care less what you sign as out here
no hiding behind a no one whilst you take advantage of anonymity to lay abuse at others Claire,
its a response to YOUR libelous content
rules are rules
of course as in the other thread -you can in this thread as well .always provide the facts of PROOF to that content you published and was responded to,so to show what you accuse publish of is factual and true

Then you can be a mini again

pp
You really should try it out here ;you know providing the facts of proof as practice -as there be no changing / avoiding ignoring stuff going on with my barrister up you

Mini

#56 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:45 AM

Battleaxe, on 27 April 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

Want me to prove it? I can so easily but Mini won't like that I'm sure.

And how do you know what Mini has and has not written to me?

#57 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:45 AM

Battleaxe, on 27 April 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 PM

Posted ImageHemi, on 25 April 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

NO Claire
couldnt care less what you sign as out here
no hiding behind a no one whilst you take advantage of anonymity to lay abuse at others Claire,
its a response to YOUR libelous content
rules are rules
of course as in the other thread -you can in this thread as well .always provide the facts of PROOF to that content you published and was responded to,so to show what you accuse publish of is factual and true

Then you can be a mini again

pp
You really should try it out here ;you know providing the facts of proof as practice -as there be no changing / avoiding ignoring stuff going on with my barrister up you

Mini

#58 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:48 AM

LIANNE MYLEY OF HAMILTION

COLLUDING WITH DAVID BUTLER OF CHEVIOT

TO HARASS MINI AND NTV

BUTLER HAS LAUNCHED DEATH THREATS

AND PROCUREMENT OF CRIMINALS TO MAIM AND FRIGHTEN FORUM MEMBERS....

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users