ACCforum: Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions - ACCforum

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Attention ACC, NZ Police and Meredith Connell Crown Prosecutions

#1 User is offline   hukildaspida 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Member

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

We would appreciate if this information and admittance is formally investigated and followed up appropriately by the aforementioned/ following as enough is enough.

It's overdue the ongoing intimidation, criminal harassment and other offenses constantly inflicted on those who were not a party to or not even involved in this case is ceased for once and for all.

The fact that Alan Gordon Thomas and his associates have clearly been in breach of Criminal Court imposed conditions and that he to this date has not been made accountable for these serious breaches and other offending is a disgrace.

Thank you in advance for your further assistance.

https://www.mc.co.nz...e/team/0/11/0/1

http://www.police.go...ow-report-crime

http://www.acc.co.nz...s-and-feedback/

ACC BOMB PLOT: PLANS FOR VAN BLAST

http://accforum.org/...st/page__st__60

Alan Thomas

Advanced Member
PipPipPip

Add as Friend PM this member

Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:41 PM

Of coursethose documents were in David Butler's position. He was emailed copies of pretty well everything by Douglas weal to keep him in the loop. Douglas weal was not aware that David Butler was betraying him by providing information to the police and my lawyer.. When Douglas weal travel from Whangarei to Christchurch to meet with David Butler and stayed in the same camping round together Douglas weal was gobsmacked when the police running up David Butler for more information right at the same moment Douglas weal was standing there. It was at that moment the two "friends" parted company.

Butler does not perverted the course of justice by providing information to the police, my lawyer and his investigation team but quite the contrary he would have perverted the course of justice by not providing the information!

It is every citizen's duty to make such information available to the police and for the defence of those being falsely accused by criminals perverting the course of justice as is quite a number of members of the site is going to find out, to their cost in both civil and criminal courts.

I note that you keep on harping on about some nonsense concerning a Royal pardon. I have no intention whatsoever of seeking a Royal pardon. I seek to prosecute those who have committed perjury in the criminal Court. I plan to see those individuals put in jail for a considerable period of time. Those assisting by failing to contact the police regarding what they were told by these individuals will find themselves in both civil and criminal courts for aiding and abetting these criminals iin their pursuit of making false allegation and committing perjury by maintaining their silence. We should note that David Butler when faced with a death threat still went to the police, the district commander, to find out why He and his information was being withheld from the trial.

I have no idea what you are talking about when you are criticising David Butler for seeking outside help for this miscarriage of justice after my conviction at which time quite deliberate and concerted efforts were made by the police and members of this community to withhold information from the court. For example the police withheld the fact that there was a death threat by failing to provide the judge a copy of the email containing the death threat and then when that was demanded of the police by my lawyer the police still only provided part of the email in their attempt to disguise the full extent of the crimes that were being committed against me.. In addition why would the police withhold the DVD recorded evidence of the police interview with me at which time I provided the police with considerable assistance as to who was involved, who said what to whom on this Internet site and how they may get to the bottom of And the extent of the activities of all of the tagteam including the invaluable information that involves a significant number of people sending each other personal messages to each other. and making bold and ridiculous statements on the site, including the death threats that were made against me by the individual accusing me immediately prior to making this most ridiculous allegation that I was planning to blow up those investigating for fraud after I had told him that is comprehension of is ACC entitlements were invalid together with the nature of the information and approach that you should have adopted and how Douglas weal set his heart against me after I described to him why he was wrong .. the nature of the association between the ACC witnesses who who had tried to destroy the site when setting up their own site after failing to gain control of the site. Particular merit to the line of enquiry the police should have made was the animosity that these two and others had against me Which peaked with not just death threats about promises of revenge against me only days before the initiation of the false allegation..

Not their victim obviously you do not know who Rex is and what is and what is not as involvement in the saga. as you are claiming no involvement how is it that you are now claiming to be an expert? one thing is obvious, you are a buffoon
http://accforum.org/...im-alan-thomas/

+
-

#2 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:30 PM

Have you reported this Hukildaspida?

Hence the reason for this post?

Im not going to be subject of mistaken identity a second time..! ! !

If you were here,
or supposedly involved...
Or threatened...

up to you to report...?....

#3 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

Wightman still making out hes a victim just like the criminal narcissists he shares info with...

Kewl is a former admin...

The 6 day bad gateway...
yet another attempt to manpilate whats written???

Destroying evidence?

NO MATTER..

I CANT BE BOTHERED CHECKING WHAT THOMAS AND KEWL HAVE BEEN UP TO......

Doesnt matter...originals still exist...

And those originals can be used for comparative analysis..and WILL BE....

INCLUDING OTHER EVIDENCE SENT,
THAT SUCCINCTLY SHOW PATTERNS OF ABUSE IN OTHER SITES...

RECENT UPDATED OVERSEAS CYBERLAW SHOWS THAT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY CAN COST THE "OWNERS/ADMINS/TRUSTEES THEIR SITES....!

SO NO MORE HIDING BEHIND..

"ITS AN OVERSEAS BASED SERVER" !....

Phase 2 Underway...

#ACC

#NZ Police

#GCSB...

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Wightman-
YOU CAME HERE AND SET UP AT LEAST 10 NEW THREADS IN RELATION TO YOUR HATRED OF ACC AND THOSE WHO HAVE WON AGAINST ACC

SNAPSHOTTED....

YOU CAME IN HERE SCREAMING HATRED OF ADVOCATES...

BECAUSE NO BODY BACKS A LOSING HORSE..
ESPECIALLY ONES WHO LIE AND TRY TO DUPE THEIR EMPLOYER PLUS ACC...

LAWYERS AND QC ANALYSE THE CHANCE OF WINNING BEFORE THEY TAKE A CASE...

YOU CAME IN HERE ATTACKING LUPINE AND ANY OTHER PERSON WHO TOLD YOU TO TONE DOWN YOUR VORACIOUS TAKEOVER OF THE BOARD....

YOU ADMITTED YOU ARE HERE TO SHITSTIR ON ALAN THOMAS BEHALF...

TO INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THE TAKAPUNA BOMB PLOT...

WHICH ALAN THOMAS WAS FOUND GUILTY OF..
AND SERVED TIME

YET YOU HAVENT READ ONE SINGLE LAW DOCUMEMT IN RELATION TO ALAN THOMAS ONGOING GUILT, VEXATIOUS LITIGANCY, AND COURT ORDERS

YOU HAVE SINCE ATTACKED ANYONE WHO CRITISED YOUR BEHAVIOUR AND POINTED OUT THAT YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THE TEAM LEADER OF A CRIMINAL CABAL..

THEN...ASTOUNDINGLY...

YOU QUOTE THE CRIMINAL FILTH BLOG AS A SOURCE OF FACTS..

WHEN IT WAS DAVID BUTLER AND ALAN THOMAS WHO FED SUCH "FACTS" TO DERMOT

ALAN AND DAVID THEN PLAGIARISED FALSE MATERIAL FROM LAUDAFINUM.

YOU HAVE NOT ONLY JOINED IN...

BUT GONE ONE STEP FURTHER BY

NAMING,

HARASSING,

PERSECUTING ,

STALKING,

LYING,

THREATS OF PHYSICAL VIOLENCE

GETTING PHOTOGRAPHIC UPDATES WITH BATTLEAXE..

THEN START PERSECUTING YET ANOTHER MAN WITH THE SAME NAME BUT DIFFERENT MONIKER

AND TAKE THAT ONE STAGE FURTHER TO HASSLE THE ORGANISATION THAT ALSO TRIES TO PROTECT CLAIMANTS...

THEN BLEAT YOU ARE A VICTIM.

YOU ARE A DANGEROUS MAN

HELLBENT ON REVENGE JUST LIKE YOUR NARCISSTIC CRIMINAL TAG TEAM MATES

WE..AND I MEAN WE...

WILL BE APPLYING FOR NAME SUPPRESSION AND PROTECTION FROM YOU COLIN WIGHTMAN....

AND BATTLEAXE DUE TO HER PSYCHOTIC OBSESSIONS AND PERSISTENT TROLLING..

AND WE WILL GET IT....

SO GO BLEAT TO SOMEONE WHO CARES...

THOSE OF US WITH GENUINE INJURIES, WHO ARE VULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS

REAL OR THREATENED...

(AND BOTH HAVE HAPPENED)

WILL MAKE SURE WE ARE PROTECTED FROM
ANGRY
PEDANTIC
OBSESSED ASSWIPES

WHO ARE TRYING TO EXTORT OUR HARD WON ENTITLEMENTS

NO MONEY TO BE MADE HERE EVER....!

FROM GENUINE CLAIMANTS
NOR
OUR INTELLECTUAL COPYRIGHT

#5 User is offline   Kewl 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:22 PM

thomas is unlikely to get a royal pardon any time soon that is obvious, despite their wish to claim reparations for their court issues, i did in fact tease thomas with thinking about liens, because , they can waste their life on words , even if they " win" they actually lose.

The whole community changed a lot, and did the online community zero good for > 10 years.

yep i once was an " admin", but a lot of the workings out on how to get things working out for claimants online were in fact discussions held with...many forum members, those discussions are quite rightly history but what we did until 2005 for all was a starting point for defining what was once a useful resource.

so, over 10 years of trash and hating each other has achieved what?

its great though that offline there are very good things that are done to really help people.....

think about that

when all of the fighting, finger pointing is done, all the factions hold their positions, what really happens to the effect of that for so many more people that on some blog...?

the hints go back to at least 2004. not just NZ but much larger.

oooo istnt it so convenient for there to be factions finger pointing and posturing so that a greater agenda plays out.
very convenient.

So in 2017 in NZ to see WINZ the .......hint of old archives...gatekeeper now being a security guard at WINZ offices whom demands your personal private identification , and thus if at that point the systemic failing fully engages what? tress pass, remote claims......by design ...so you can fight each other than the greater agenda at play.

so go posture, pose, create factions, fight each other....

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:44 AM

WE

COLLECIVE

HAVE A GREAT LAUGH ABOUT YOUR PSYCHOBABBLE

AND THE CAPITALS ARE FOR PSYCHO BITCH TO

READ

SINCE SHE ONLY SEES RED !

WHAT WERE YOU UP TO THIS TIME KEWLY...???

YOU AND AL ???

WHEN THE FORUM CRASHED FOR 3 DAYS

(THE EXACT TIME AND MINUTES ARE LOGGED BY

BIG RED SHOUTY OBSESSION..SHES THE

GATEKEEPER OF ALL THINGS PEDANTIC)

TRYING TO DESTROY MORE EVIDENCE?

SHIFT INFO TO BE USED AT ACC PROTECTION?

THE COURT RULED FOR A REASON..

SO KNOWING THE CABAL ARE IN TROUBLE...

HEMI/BUTLER VANISHES

REX TRIES A TONED DOWN ONE LINER

TOMMY STICKS UP FOR ALAN

PIPER REGURGITATES HIS OWN MATERIAL

AND

BATTLEAXE ATTACKS AND MISUSES THE PM SYSTEM FOR INTIMIDATION..TWICE IN ONE DAY

WHILE PRETENDING TO HAVE A COLOUR PROBLEM

AMAZING

..THAT THIS ANGRY SHOUTY PERSON DENIES INVOLVEMENT WITH "WOMEN HATERS" YET BACKS THE DEAD HORSE EVERY DAY....

THEN..KNOWING THE FORUMS IN ITS DEATH THROWS...UP POPS KEWLY...!

TO WISH KEN DEAD AND PUT A LIEN ON KENS PROPERTY..

WHY, DOES KEN OWE YOU MONEY?

DIDNT YOU ENJOY HIS HOSPITALITY AND THEN OVERSTAY YOUR WELCOME? !

GLAD I DONT HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU..

SEEMS YOUVE DONE THE ROUNDS OF ALL ORIGINAL FORUM MEMBERS THERE KEWL...

THEN STABBED THEM ALL IN THE BACK-FIGURATIVELY

AND AS FOR PIPER...WHO IS DEFINITELY COLIN WIGHTMAN...

HE ROOTING FOR ALAN TO HAVE A RETRIAL

GONE TO POLICE HE SAID..

DOESNT WORRY HIM AL RIPPED OFF ACC TO 238 K...NO IT DOESNT.......

"AFTER DOUG WEAL" HE SAID...TO "SORT HIM OUT:
"HUNT HIM DOWN"...HE SAID..

"DISTRIBUTE HIS PHOTO"..."MAKE HIM CHANGE HIS NAME"...

QUOTES LAUDAFINUM...ALAN AND BUTLERS HATE MATES

WHO THEY DESYROYED BY TAKING HIM TO FAIR GO...PARTED A MAN WITH HIS MONEY..!

...AND HE PLAYED PSYCHOBABBLE WITH THEM...GOT ALAN A BEAUTY....AS PAYBACK...

NOW KEWLY PULLY....

IS THAT APPROPRIATE.....?

IS ANY OF IT APPROPRIATE???

HUNTING WOMEN DOWN TO SLIT THEIR THROATS..IS THAT APPROPRIATE...?

ENGAGING SAID PERSON TO HUNT WOMEN DOWN TO BASH THEM...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?

USE THE CHAT LOUNGE LIKE A SNAPCHAT..TO THREATEN TO KILL....IS THAT APPROPRIATE ?

MISUSE THE PM SYSTEM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER AND SEND MORE DEATH THREATS...IS THAT APPROPRIATE?

REAL TIME STALK AND PHOTOGRAPH PEOPLE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY...PHOTOGRAPH THEM..IS THAT APPROPRIATE..?.

ENGAGE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FORUM TO ENGAGE IN THREATENING BEHAVIOUR...NOT ONCE...BUT 3 TIMES NOW....IS THAT APPROPRIATE?

JUPING IN ON THE BANDWAGON LIKE A VULTURE WITH ITS WINGS SPREAD....WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO DIE/WISHING IT IN FACT..IS THAT APPROPRIATE?

PLAGIARISING OTHERS WORK WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE IC...IS THAT APPROPRIATE....

NO

ITS NOT

NONE OF IT IS APPROPRIATE....

IS DISGUSTING

VILE

COWARDLY

INAPPROPRIATE

AND

GONE ON FOR FAR TOO LONG.............

THREAT AFTER THREAT AFTER THREAT.....

ALL AS INTERPERSONAL VENDETTA, THEN FAILURE TO BE EMBARRASSED WHEN PROVEN WRONG..

ATTACK AFTER ATTACK AFTER ATTACK..

EVERYTHING WRITTEN IS BEING CAPTURED......

AND THOSE ACCOUNTABLE FOR FORUM ABUSE...

AND MISUSE OF IDENTITY AND LEGALLY PRIVILEDGED MATERIAL FOR ONGOING NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY

CRIMINAL HARASSMENT; INCLUDING DEATH THREATS AND LIES....

ARE NOW ABLE TO BE PROSECUTED AND WILL BE...

AS AT LEAST EVERY MEMBER NAMED AND MISNAMED ON THE EPITAPH TAPES...(TAKAPUNA TAPES) HAVE THE RIGHT TO A POLICE INVESTIGATION

HERES HOPING THERE NO MORE ILLEGAL

SHENANIGANS HIDDEN IN THE PM SYSTEM

AS THEY TOO WILL BE UNCOVERED BY FORENSIC IT

EXPERTS..

AS ALL STRINGS UNDER VPN/TOR OR ANY OTHER HIDDEN OR ENCRYTED SYSTEM...

NOW HAVE THE USA,S BLESSING..

AS THE INTERNET HOST...TO BE EXAMINED WHEN CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS TAKEN PLACE....

HOWS THAT GOING TO LOOK?........

PEOPLE ARE BEING JAILED FOR LESS THAN WHATS GONE ON IN HERE....

TIME TO PLACE IT BACK AT THE FEET OF THOSE WHO CAN PROTECT THE VULNERABLY INJURED WHO HAVE BEEN HARASSED TO WITHIN A MM OF THEIR LIVES...BADLY AFFECTED BY THIS CONSTANT ONGOING COMTEMPORANEOUS BARRAGE...

TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING....

#7 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

DID THOMAS AND KEWL PULL DOWN WHAT YOU WROTE COLON?

WHILE OFFLINE FOR 3 DAYS.....? ? ?

see kewls post above...admits to being back in the country..( thats if he was ever out in the 1st place)...

Yep thomas has a lot to answer for, as well as other heinous situations) as being one of the 1st people ever to be banned from WINZ and ACC establishments...

WHAT A : BASTID"...!

DESPITE MY COMPUTER CRASHING...

I DID A SYSTEM UPDATE JUST BEFORE IT HAPPENED......

SO A COMPLETE COPY OF ALL WRITING IN THE FORUM SAVED FOR POSTERITY....

OR SHOULD I SAY...PROSPERITY.....

AND A GEM OF A FIND....RECENTLY WRITTEN...

ABOUT YOUR INDUCTION INTO THE PATCHED GANG OF CRIMINAL ABUSERS.....!

YOU REALLY ARE A SMUG BASTARD........

DO YOU THINK THE "GANG" ARE GOING TO BACK YOU UP ?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL STAND BY YOU; DEFEND YOU?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL ASSIST YOU THROUGH CRIMINAL PROCEDINGS ?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL GIVE A

SHIT WHEN YOU LOSE EVERYTHING TO

THE PROCEEDS OF CRIMES ACT ? ? ?

AS THAT IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PLACED ON THE TABLE

ALONG WITH NAME SUPPRESSION AND

PROTECTION ORDERS

THINK THIS WONT BE GRANTED?

THINK AGAIN

IVE CHANGED THE LAW BEFORE....

TRUE STATEMENT

6 YEARS WORTH OF
REPEAT OFFENDING,
ABUSE,
THREATS,
OVERT AND COVERT THREATS OF HARM

CONTEMPORANEOUS DUE TO CURRENT ASSOCIATIONS

SO LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PROTECTION OF THE NZ POLICE....

#8 User is offline   MINI 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:03 AM

View PostKewl, on 06 April 2017 - 08:22 PM, said:

thomas is unlikely to get a royal pardon any time soon that is obvious, despite their wish to claim reparations for their court issues, i did in fact tease thomas with thinking about liens, because , they can waste their life on words , even if they " win" they actually lose.

The whole community changed a lot, and did the online community zero good for > 10 years.

yep i once was an " admin", but a lot of the workings out on how to get things working out for claimants online were in fact discussions held with...many forum members, those discussions are quite rightly history but what we did until 2005 for all was a starting point for defining what was once a useful resource.

so, over 10 years of trash and hating each other has achieved what?

its great though that offline there are very good things that are done to really help people.....

think about that

when all of the fighting, finger pointing is done, all the factions hold their positions, what really happens to the effect of that for so many more people that on some blog...?

the hints go back to at least 2004. not just NZ but much larger.

oooo istnt it so convenient for there to be factions finger pointing and posturing so that a greater agenda plays out.
very convenient.

So in 2017 in NZ to see WINZ the .......hint of old archives...gatekeeper now being a security guard at WINZ offices whom demands your personal private identification , and thus if at that point the systemic failing fully engages what? tress pass, remote claims......by design ...so you can fight each other than the greater agenda at play.

so go posture, pose, create factions, fight each other....

Kewl

I consider that most of the people approaching WINZ or elsewhere for that matter have their vehicle liecence on them. that is photo identification. As good as passport any old day. so your preserved scenario is not likely too happen too often, and they would probably be given a appointment for a later date, in time for them to get some ID.

Mini

#9 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:04 PM

I sincerely hope Warren files an injunction against

COLIN WIGHTMAN OF SEFTON

AND

LIANNE MYLEY OF HAMILTON.....

AS THESE 2 ARE ATTEMPTING TO RUIN

REPUTATIONS BY CITING / SIDING / QUOTING

AND

MISUSING IDENTITIES MUCH LIKE WHAT

DAVID BUTLER OF CHEVIOT

ALAN THOMAS OF AUCKLAND

AND

PHILIP BONNER OF NEW PLYMOUTH

HAVE FED TO DERMOT NOTTINGHAM ON 12-13 HOURS WORTH OF TAPED EVIDENCE

DERMOT SAYS HIS CAR WAS BROKEN INTO SO THE TAKAPUNA TAPE /EPITAPH TAPE WAS SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN

BUTLER STATES HE HAS COPIES AT HIS LAWYERS OFFICE AND ADMITTED TO BEING H8ACC 2012

SINCE NCNZ DIED

AFTER MISUSING / MISMATCHING HIS OWN NAME

TO FYI.ORG...

TO GET PAPERS OF THOMAS

TRANSCRIPTS (BOTH CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS)

NOW WE HAVE WIGHTMAN / MILEY......

REPEATED ATTEMPTS AT

EXTORTION / RUINING REPUTATIONS /

PERVERTING INTELLECTUAL COPYRIGHT...AND

PERSISTENT CONTEMPORANEOUS HARASSMENT

AND THE OBVIOUS LOSS OF THE FORUM

ENCRYPTION KEY AND

DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE AGAIN....

ALL SINCE KEWL CAME BACK...................

MEANS THAT THE HDCA AS A GATEWAY LAW TO OTHER LEGISLATION
WILL FINALLY ENFORCE THE TAKEDOWN OF A WEBSITE
WHEREBY ADMIN IS ALREADY IGNORING COURT ORDERS

AND

REFUSES TO ENGAGE WITH LEGAL REQUESTS TO REMOVE PERSONAL POSTINGS....

AS 5 WEBSITES ARE LINKED

BY INNUMERABLE PERSONS CROSSOVER INTO EACH OF THESE BLOGS / FORUMS

"FREEDOM OF SPEECH" AND ITS DEFINITIONS ARE ABUSED

CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS NOT JUST EMINATED
BUT PERSISTED FROM CROSSOVER WRITINGS AND MULTIPLE MONIKERS...

AND THREATS HAVE SPILLED OVER INTO REAL LIFE

MEANS ACC, NZ POLICE AND GCSB HAVE A WEE BIT IF WORK TO DO TO SEIZE THE SITES AND PROSECUTE THOSE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO THREATEN

USA AND INTERNATIONAL DATA LAWS HAVE TIGHTENED....

SO NO MORE HIDING BEHIND
"OFFSHORE HOSTS"...

IT WOULD TAKE GOOGLE 5 MINUTES TO UNRAVEL THE NAMES / MONIKERS OF THOSE THREATENED AND AFFECTED......AND REMOVE ALL CONTENT

ESPECIALLY AS COLIN WAS POSTING ABOUT FERTILIZER AT PARLIAMENT STEPS...
AND ALAN THOMAS FORAY INTO PIPE BOMBS

WIGHTMAN STATED HE WAS HERE TO ASSIST ALAN THOMAS

SO DEFINITELY A THREAT TO THE GOVERNMENT...

LIANNE MYLEYS LITTLE DIG AT MINI VIA LF...

IMPLICATES HER AS WELL DUE TO HER NEED TO SET A PI ONTO ME....

SHE HAS NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO DO SO......

6 YEARS OF EVIDENCE..

PLUS THE RECENT CULPABILITY /COLLABORATION AND COLLUSION....ALL CAPTURED AND SAVED

ALL SET TO GO.....

#10 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:25 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 22 April 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

COLIN WIGHTMAN OF SEFTON

AND

AND

DAVID BUTLER OF CHEVIOT

ALAN THOMAS OF AUCKLAND

AND

DERMOT SAYS HIS CAR WAS BROKEN INTO SO THE TAKAPUNA TAPE /EPITAPH TAPE WAS SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN

BUTLER STATES HE HAS COPIES AT HIS LAWYERS OFFICE AND ADMITTED TO BEING H8ACC 2012

SINCE NCNZ DIED

TO FYI.ORG...

TO GET PAPERS OF THOMAS

REPEATED ATTEMPTS AT

ENCRYPTION KEY AND

AND

AS 5 WEBSITES ARE LINKED

MEANS ACC, NZ POLICE AND GCSB HAVE A WEE BIT IF WORK TO DO TO SEIZE THE SITES AND PROSECUTE THOSE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO THREATEN

SO NO MORE HIDING BEHIND
"OFFSHORE HOSTS"...

IT WOULD TAKE GOOGLE 5 MINUTES TO UNRAVEL THE NAMES / MONIKERS OF THOSE THREATENED AND AFFECTED......AND REMOVE ALL CONTENT

6 YEARS OF EVIDENCE..

PLUS THE RECENT CULPABILITY /COLLABORATION AND COLLUSION....ALL CAPTURED AND SAVED

ALL SET TO GO.....

You obviously have NOT the intelligence nor the information that you state you have otherwise youd not have published such a stupidly worded publication

Posted Image

#11 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:36 AM

Yes we do butler

Let you out did they?

Never mind David.....

the sandglass is emptying

#12 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

GROWN ANY MORE CHERRIES DAVID ?

YOU KNOW...

THE ONES YOU WANT TO PUT ON TOP OF THE

CELEBRATION CAKE WHEN YOUVE WATCHED AND

PAID FOR MY THROAT TO BE SLIT....?

#13 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

YOU WERE SO EXCITED ABOUT WATCHING ME DIE

YOU NAMED THE THUGS

AND FORGOT TO USE A MONIKER....

YOU WROTE ALL THAT UNDER DAVID BUTLER......

NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR RAT HOLE

TILL THE COPS GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER

COS IT HAPPENING YOU DUMB PRICK...

WHEN "WE ARE GOOD AND READY"...............

WILL YOUR "MATES BACK YOU"?

PAY FOR "YOUR DEFENCE"?

"STAND UP FOR YOU".......

ASK YOUR BENT MATE COLIN THE ODDS

#14 User is offline   Hemi 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 04:49 PM

View PostHemi, on 22 April 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

You obviously have NOT the intelligence nor the information that you state you have otherwise youd not have published such a stupidly worded publication

Posted Image

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

Yes we do butler

Let you out did they?

Never mind David.....

the sandglass is emptying

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

YOU KNOW...

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

YOU NAMED THE THUGS

PAY FOR "YOUR DEFENCE"?

#15 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:19 PM

Nah....

Didnt think so butler

Dont get too complacent.......

You never know when the volcano is gonna errupt

#16 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

YOU NAMED THE THUGS

PAY FOR "YOUR DEFENCE"?

#17 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 23 April 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

YOU KNOW...

#18 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 22 April 2017 - 12:04 PM, said:

COLIN WIGHTMAN OF SEFTON

AND

AND

DAVID BUTLER OF CHEVIOT

ALAN THOMAS OF AUCKLAND

AND

SINCE NCNZ DIED

TO FYI.ORG...

TO GET PAPERS OF THOMAS

REPEATED ATTEMPTS AT

ENCRYPTION KEY AND

AND

AS 5 WEBSITES ARE LINKED

SO NO MORE HIDING BEHIND
"OFFSHORE HOSTS"...

6 YEARS OF EVIDENCE..

ALL SET TO GO.....

#19 User is offline   Battleaxe 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:39 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 08 April 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

DID THOMAS AND KEWL PULL DOWN WHAT YOU WROTE COLON?

WHILE OFFLINE FOR 3 DAYS.....? ? ?

see kewls post above...admits to being back in the country..( thats if he was ever out in the 1st place)...

Yep thomas has a lot to answer for, as well as other heinous situations) as being one of the 1st people ever to be banned from WINZ and ACC establishments...

WHAT A : BASTID"...!

DESPITE MY COMPUTER CRASHING...

I DID A SYSTEM UPDATE JUST BEFORE IT HAPPENED......

SO A COMPLETE COPY OF ALL WRITING IN THE FORUM SAVED FOR POSTERITY....

OR SHOULD I SAY...PROSPERITY.....

AND A GEM OF A FIND....RECENTLY WRITTEN...

ABOUT YOUR INDUCTION INTO THE PATCHED GANG OF CRIMINAL ABUSERS.....!

YOU REALLY ARE A SMUG BASTARD........

DO YOU THINK THE "GANG" ARE GOING TO BACK YOU UP ?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL STAND BY YOU; DEFEND YOU?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL ASSIST YOU THROUGH CRIMINAL PROCEDINGS ?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GANG WILL GIVE A

SHIT WHEN YOU LOSE EVERYTHING TO

THE PROCEEDS OF CRIMES ACT ? ? ?

AS THAT IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE PLACED ON THE TABLE

ALONG WITH NAME SUPPRESSION AND

PROTECTION ORDERS

THINK THIS WONT BE GRANTED?

THINK AGAIN

IVE CHANGED THE LAW BEFORE....

TRUE STATEMENT

6 YEARS WORTH OF
REPEAT OFFENDING,
ABUSE,
THREATS,
OVERT AND COVERT THREATS OF HARM

CONTEMPORANEOUS DUE TO CURRENT ASSOCIATIONS

SO LOOKING FOWARD TO THE PROTECTION OF THE NZ POLICE....

#20 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

you should have left well alone myley instead of jumping on the abuse band wagon

And using lfs writing to taunt mini

Get photographs...to share with wightman

Engage a PI.....against me

You are sure gonna wish thommo could have pulled down
all the little digs and cumulative taunts...

No paranoia from me doll

Cold hard emails about whos observing what from the acc executive...

In writing...

No delusions either..

2 opposition political parties have seen what i have in writing..

And so has the investigative reporter who was helping me comb my files...

And...for your dragging up of an old med mis case...whereby acc stated:

18 year malingerer...judge shown long service payslips...20 + years continued service

No neck surgery in file...judge shown MRI Scans of original injury
(including autologous transplant)
and 2 subsequent incidents

And of course acc dont want it public that they admitted malfeasance....

As, thats why you contacted me...wanted to know how i got them to admit it...

Simple...i told the truth.....

Then under the legislation of taking my case to court...
Was able to PROVE EVIDENTIALLY...

FROM ACCS OWN FILES ABOUT ME...

THE DEFAMATION, ALTERED IDENTITY, FALSIFIED MEDICAL REPORTS, SET UP TO LOSE REVIEWS, COVER UP OF THOSE INVOLVED...
TO THE LEVEL OF THE ACC FRAUD SQUAD....
YOUR LOVELY MATE DARREN....THAT YOU WROTE ABOUT....the acc pi......

You will not be hitching your wagon to my claim myley ever...
You will not extort money out of me either....

I have hidden nothing from acc

And have nothing to hide.....

And as for wightmans little digs about psychiatrists.....

The med mis case was a total botch up....

And all the psych did...under judges orders

was prove i have the physical scars from surgery

And that she was stunned by accs enforced visit...
as my pain is from a medically validated organic source...

So...."not all in my head"....

Nice try of bandying "mental " all about...

That too...is a highly compensatable value to me...
because of reasons that are none of your business.....

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users