ACCforum: Shared Pages - Party Manager Files - ACCforum

Jump to content

  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shared Pages - Party Manager Files Reference Link for ACC when Claimants are requesting this info

#1 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

When requesting information from ACC concerning another (separate) bunch of their secret files, in this instance Party Manager Files etc, here is the link on EOS that claimants should use as a reference point to provide to ACC in your request. This is undeniable by ACC and is something that they CANNOT refute as to the existence of these files. Happy days everyone!!!


http://eos.ds.acc.co...es/partymanager


ACC AND ACC/SCU, WE ARE ONTO YOU

0

#2 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,277
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

any chance of reposting the link???

I cannot access this...

thanks in anticipation..
0

#3 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 02 January 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

any chance of reposting the link???

I cannot access this...

thanks in anticipation..



Of course you cannot access the link....it is ACC's internal intranet system and of course EOS! I have posted this link up as a reference to use when requesting the Party Manager Files from ACC, as proof that the files do exist and,this is why, e.g the link.
1

#4 User is offline   Tussock 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 330
  • Joined: 18-July 12

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Post removed

This post has been edited by Tussock: 24 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

1

#5 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

View Postso ovr sensitiveclaimsunit, on 02 January 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

When requesting information from ACC concerning another (separate) bunch of their secret files, in this instance Party Manager Files etc, here is the link on EOS that claimants should use as a reference point to provide to ACC in your request. This is undeniable by ACC and is something that they CANNOT refute as to the existence of these files. Happy days everyone!!!


http://eos.ds.acc.co...es/partymanager


ACC AND ACC/SCU, WE ARE ONTO YOU


0

#6 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

When requesting information from ACC concerning another (separate) bunch of their secret files, in this instance Party Manager Files etc, here is the link on EOS that claimants should use as a reference point to provide to ACC in your request. This is undeniable by ACC and is something that they CANNOT refute as to the existence of these files. Happy days everyone!!!


http://eos.ds.acc.co...es/partymanager


Grr...for some reason or other this posting is not allowing me to write in the correct link which when posted, is not showing up with the full link for EOS. After the acc.co.nz part, write in /sharedpages/partymanager

ACC AND ACC/SCU, WE ARE ONTO YOU
0

#7 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:33 PM

View Postso ovr sensitiveclaimsunit, on 03 January 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

When requesting information from ACC concerning another (separate) bunch of their secret files, in this instance Party Manager Files etc, here is the link on EOS that claimants should use as a reference point to provide to ACC in your request. This is undeniable by ACC and is something that they CANNOT refute as to the existence of these files. Happy days everyone!!!


http://eos.ds.acc.co...es/partymanager


Grr...for some reason or other this posting is not allowing me to write in the correct link which when posted, is not showing up with the full link for EOS. After the acc.co.nz part, write in /sharedpages/partymanager

ACC AND ACC/SCU, WE ARE ONTO YOU

0

#8 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,277
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

the party status file::::

is an 11 digit number

eg 100 123 45678

you MUST NAME THE FILE AND NUMBER OF THE FILE, otherwise acc will still deny its existence...

you will need to check acc's internal correspond carefully to find this number...it will never be placed on the IT SWEEP FILE



I suggest everyone who reads the forum, who has had any problem with legitimate entitlement , to apply for this file IMMEDIATELY...

lets the bureaucrats work for their money for a change, instead of denying legal entitlement...

Happy requesting all.. :)
0

#9 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 03 January 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

the party status file::::

is an 11 digit number

eg 100 123 45678

you MUST NAME THE FILE AND NUMBER OF THE FILE, otherwise acc will still deny its existence...

you will need to check acc's internal correspond carefully to find this number...it will never be placed on the IT SWEEP FILE



I suggest everyone who reads the forum, who has had any problem with legitimate entitlement , to apply for this file IMMEDIATELY...

lets the bureaucrats work for their money for a change, instead of denying legal entitlement...

Happy requesting all.. :)/>



No incorrect NTV, you do not require a specific number to request the Party Manager Files. It is helpful, but not a specific requirement.
0

#10 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,277
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

In my file it states quite clearly:::

unless she asks for this by name, we will ensure she does not get her hands on this!

fact.

so my suggestion would still be to identify this file by its number, and sent the requests thru to each agency separately...

just passing on what is written in black and white, by acc corporate!!!


0

#11 User is offline   Tussock 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 330
  • Joined: 18-July 12

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Post removed

This post has been edited by Tussock: 24 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

0

#12 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

View Postnot their victim, on 03 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

In my file it states quite clearly:::

unless she asks for this by name, we will ensure she does not get her hands on this!

fact.

so my suggestion would still be to identify this file by its number, and sent the requests thru to each agency separately...

just passing on what is written in black and white, by acc corporate!!!



You are being pedantic NTV. I am merely outlining another option for those who either do not have a number or cannot understand what number is what. Requesting the information as I have stated above, is just another option and fact also. Simple, end of story, in that you don't necessarily require any numbers to request the information, for example, a claimant can have Party Manager Files without a number and that information does and will exist without a number. This is fact also.
0

#13 User is offline   BLURB 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,908
  • Joined: 22-July 06
  • LocationFar North

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

View Postso ovr sensitiveclaimsunit, on 03 January 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

You are being pedantic NTV. I am merely outlining another option for those who either do not have a number or cannot understand what number is what. Requesting the information as I have stated above, is just another option and fact also. Simple, end of story, in that you don't necessarily require any numbers to request the information, for example, a claimant can have Party Manager Files without a number and that information does and will exist without a number. This is fact also.


Thank you very much 'so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit' for posting that link

I have a great feeling that 2013 is going to be the year us claimants will force change, for the better of all, within ACC and their Service Provider network!

Logging on a few minutes ago and seeing the valuable information you had posted confirmed that. Again, thank you.

I guess ACC clients quoting the link you posted will get the information requested as long as you provide all your claim details ie claim number, injury type etc etc

If they have the number NTV is refering to then also provide the number/s along with the link and other revelant info (as above)

Either way, you're bound to get what you're asking for.

Thanks again

Pssss any good intranet hackers amongst us???? .... just kidding acc .... really!
1

#14 User is offline   not their victim 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,277
  • Joined: 04-August 08

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

http://accforum.org/...st/page__st__20

http://accforum.org/...st/page__st__20
0

#15 User is offline   so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 482
  • Joined: 23-April 10

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

View PostBLURB, on 03 January 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Thank you very much 'so ovr sensitiveclaimsunit' for posting that link

I have a great feeling that 2013 is going to be the year us claimants will force change, for the better of all, within ACC and their Service Provider network!

Logging on a few minutes ago and seeing the valuable information you had posted confirmed that. Again, thank you.

I guess ACC clients quoting the link you posted will get the information requested as long as you provide all your claim details ie claim number, injury type etc etc

If they have the number NTV is refering to then also provide the number/s along with the link and other revelant info (as above)

Either way, you're bound to get what you're asking for.

Thanks again

Pssss any good intranet hackers amongst us???? .... just kidding acc .... really!



All claimants are most welcome....and more valuable information to follow...."in due course" (quoting the ACC words so often used by them, LOL).

I really appreciate the sharing of resources that also goes on behind the scenes...thank you everybody and...Happy New Year to everyone. The best is yet to come for us all in 2013..but not for ACC I would say...
0

#16 User is offline   Bazil Fawlty 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 463
  • Joined: 22-September 03

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Postso ovr sensitiveclaimsunit, on 03 January 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

When requesting information from ACC concerning another (separate) bunch of their secret files, in this instance Party Manager Files etc, here is the link on EOS that claimants should use as a reference point to provide to ACC in your request. This is undeniable by ACC and is something that they CANNOT refute as to the existence of these files. Happy days everyone!!!


http://eos.ds.acc.co...es/partymanager


Grr...for some reason or other this posting is not allowing me to write in the correct link which when posted, is not showing up with the full link for EOS. After the acc.co.nz part, write in /sharedpages/partymanager

ACC AND ACC/SCU, WE ARE ONTO YOU


Your link worked for me, I just right clicked, copy link address & I pasted into notepad. It showed up as full link.
And cheers for posting the information.
0

#17 User is offline   Bazil Fawlty 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 463
  • Joined: 22-September 03

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Would asking for party manager files include "administrative" documents that ACC have previously denied (repeatedly) existed?
Some (NOT all) of these "administrative" documents were only provided after some pressure & a complaint to the privacy commissioner.
0

#18 User is offline   Tussock 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 330
  • Joined: 18-July 12

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

Post removed

This post has been edited by Tussock: 24 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

0

#19 User is offline   minicooper49 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: 26-June 09

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Could someone please explain what these share pages/party manager things are and what they possibly contain. Have never heard of it before and no clue as what it is.
0

#20 User is offline   Russel 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 31-October 11

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

View Postminicooper49, on 05 January 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Could someone please explain what these share pages/party manager things are and what they possibly contain. Have never heard of it before and no clue as what it is.


Yes, I would love to know too. Can anyone tell us if they have succeeded in getting theirs and if so what did it contain. I suspect that the file would reveal communications (collusion) between claims officers, case managers, assesors and DRSL reviewers.
0

Share this topic:


  • 2 Pages +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users