• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need info on Case Manager A.S.A.P

#1 User is offline   Joanne 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

My daughter has just learned via the ACC 0880 number that her Case Manager who she was assigned to last year and has never MET, is not her Case Manager and only in charge of some alterations!! Strange we thought.

They tell her Myra Weir has beeen assigned to her as Case Manager. I must add this is two weeks before her next review...................
Has anyone had dealings with this woman???? I am hoping she is not one who has devious intentions........ Need to know asap
Thanks Joanne

#2 User is offline   Tussock 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:10 PM

Post removed

This post has been edited by Tussock: 23 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

#3 User is offline   unit1of2 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

View PostJoanne, on 03 August 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

My daughter has just learned via the ACC 0880 number that her Case Manager who she was assigned to last year and has never MET, is not her Case Manager and only in charge of some alterations!! Strange we thought.

They tell her Myra Weir has beeen assigned to her as Case Manager. I must add this is two weeks before her next review...................
Has anyone had dealings with this woman???? I am hoping she is not one who has devious intentions........ Need to know asap
Thanks Joanne

They ALL HAVE DEVIOUS INTENTIONS... They chop and change for various reasons, citing impeding birth, travel, promotion etc half of which is bogus or lies

#4 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:27 PM

Yep

as soon as you get close to revealing something

another henchman gets placed into your case to screw it all over..

its a tactic that acc use on a very regular basis...

especially if you are under "party status""
'to cloud and obfuscate the claim and entitlement....

isnt it great, that we are now getting to share all these solitary journies... wondering why we could never get anything sorted????

networking is going great..........

and transparency will soon be a MUST when dealing with this crowd...

#5 User is offline   Joanne 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

What is SCU ?? Hopw do we get a sweep of files to find out what they are going to use ??
DD is getting a review of her app. for vehicle for transporting her electric wheelchair. Lawyer from John Millar handling it

Thanks for your help
Joanne

#6 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:24 PM

SCU

Sensitive Claims Unit ( for those who have suffered physical and emotional abuse)

the template for the IT Sweep file request is in ""forms and letters:: further down the forum....

the IT sweep file from the Fineos system , otherwise known as EOS...

.is the background emails between acc and 3rd parties, and its a MUST HAVE FILE....

depending on how long DD has been injured, it may take a few weeks to get this file...

but hot off the press...acc because of the NEW IT experts , recently employed to clean up the mess...should take

3 working days.....

be prepared for this file, what you find in there can be so disheartening, and can blow your head apart....

it can show all the dirty little tricks that acc have used to deny entitlement...

excellent evidence for your legal though....

#7 User is offline   MadMac 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

:wub: Hi everyone ...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I suppose somethings get better and better by the day ...

:ph34r: Understanding and trying to comprehend how absurdly mongrel ACC can be towards there clients ...

:wub: And what a great bunch of people here standing up for themselves and supporting others ...

Many thanks everyone for the learning curve of the words and understand the meaning of ...

Party Status and the meaning of this " to cloud and obfuscate the claim and entitlement ..."

Obfuscate : To dark , confuse or bewilder ...

Experience gives knowledge , knowledge gives strength , strength gives courage ...

;)

#8 User is offline   Joanne 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

WOW I have read the IT Sweep form - what a doosey. Its going to interesting thats for sure.
Many thanks....
We shall get to it
Joanne

#9 User is offline   Joanne 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

I'm not sure who or what part of ACC the IT request for the "Sweep file". should be sent too. DD was also part of the security breech...
Your help is appreciated,many thanks
Joanne

#10 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

you send it through to your case manager..

in my case, i sent a copy to the regional manager as well..of RIS (recover independence service) otherwise known as the Long Term Claims Unit...

as im sick of acc saying they didnt receive the papaerwork

everything you do these days....create a papertrail....that you can refer back to (please)

the larger the papertrail...the better it will be for us eventually / soon, when the truth is exposed....

#11 User is offline   chroy 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:37 PM

Scan and email to the CM and the TM. That way your CM can't make the excuse that she didn't receive it. When u send follow up with an email asking her to confirm receipt of the letter. I received my file for IT sweep yesterday, everything missing, not alot of emails and just a joke really!! So I will request a EOS file from Time it came into affect to current.

#12 User is offline   not their victim 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

chroy

if you can identify what parts of your file are missing...

re apply, and get them...

what are they hiding from you???????????????

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users